Tuesday, 2017-09-26, 9:12 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS

Welcome To The [A]uto [M]otive [G]odz Site & Forums

AMGMotorsports

MONZA GSE constantly abusing other players - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan 
Forum » Server's » Reports » MONZA GSE constantly abusing other players (Report on Monza (Monza GSE) for constant abuse and crashing)
MONZA GSE constantly abusing other players
qbwngawtkDate: Thursday, 2017-07-20, 8:15 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Several times now I have joined the served and I've assisted this user insulting and abusing other users. When confronted he always comes with the excuse that the mods/admins are his friends and therefore the remaining users are the ones in the wrong no matter if he has reason or not.

I've seen him lie is way when confronted with his wrongdoings several times. Today I called him out on his lies and his reaction after I ignored him because what he does is aggravating people when confronted was to insult me and then proceed to deliberately wait for me and crash me.

It's the first time I'm reporting someone so I don't know if the replay is well attached. He called me asshole and then crashed me on the corner after the straight. I saved the replay instantly. He then proceeded to crash me again at lap three but the replay wasn't recording. He kept on insulting me and was kicked for bad language. I don't know how to take screenshots in game but maybe you can check logs.

Please do something about this guy. He has been a nuisance for too long.

https://www.mediafire.com/?rd1y2b15a9d4t3v

Forum » Server's » Reports » MONZA GSE constantly abusing other players (Report on Monza (Monza GSE) for constant abuse and crashing)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017