Friday, 2024-03-29, 6:18 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS

Welcome To The [A]uto [M]otive [G]odz Site & Forums

AMGMotorsports

Banned Unfairly - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » Server's » Protests » Banned Unfairly (Banned for no reason)
Banned Unfairly
fpr5556Date: Wednesday, 2016-08-31, 2:36 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Hi AMG,

I'm writing to you in regards to an incident in your GTi server tonight. here's the story.
Lap 1 of my first race at the end of the back straight, an XFG driver (name: P.Delgado #31)outbrakes himself ( or was trying to cause a crash ) and crashes myself and about 3-4 other racers including AMG Flash. B2R Iceleritas (Username: Russianattack96) was spectating at the time of the crash and had actually acknowledged that it was the XFG driver who had caused it (I was in XRG)
He said "and Delgado with a huge foul" but once asked by AMG Flash who caused it, he said "m3" (my name). all I had time to say was "wasn't me" and I was banned. I have replay as evidence luckily.
The XFG drivers name was P.Delgado #31 (Username: Pablo D)

AMG Flash really does have a case to answer for. for a couple of reason, 1. he was influenced by a member of another respected team and someone I'm sure he is friendly with. 2. he never even investigated the incident to see who was truly at fault or if it was an accident or deliberate crashing.  Because I was banned and didn't even cause the accident! and it did look to me as P.Delgado had just outbraked himself so even a ban in his case could have been a bit harsh.

I really do think AMG as a team need to supervise their admin a little more and coach them. also just educate them a bit more on procedures that admin must follow. Most probably don't even known how to unban someone! (if banned unfairly)
also I think admin must not be influenced by other racers in the server.
B2r Iceleritas was commentating on the race and being quite a distraction to other racers and was clearly not paying attention as to who really caused the crash and by simply guessing it was me and influencing AMG Flash, I am now banned.

I am really disappointed by this whole incident as I am now banned for 24 hours and I didn't even do anything wrong! I don't wish to get AMG Flash in trouble but do think he and others need to be briefed on the rulings for Admin and made aware of their mistakes, as it is failing the AMG servers.
I love racing in the AMG servers and hope I can continue. (I race 1.32 with XRG so am not a dirty driver)
thanks in advance for your help

Added (2016-08-31, 2:32 PM)
---------------------------------------------
my racing name: M3          <---------------------------!!!!!!!
username: m3sp23             <----------------------!!!!!!

Added (2016-08-31, 2:36 PM)
replay                       <<<<--------------------!!!!!

http://mysharegadget.com/308361425

Message edited by fpr5556 - Wednesday, 2016-08-31, 2:57 PM

B1gch0pperDate: Saturday, 2016-09-03, 1:05 PM | Message # 2
Alien Racer
Group: Moderators
Nice post respectfully written mate :)

The powers that be will reply shortly to it...

Just try to remember the admins are there to race too, and sometimes its hard to admin a server and keep it clean and have fun at the same time, knee jerk reactions happen...
Just something to bare in mind!

Happy racing buddy smile

Team Member

fpr5556Date: Thursday, 2016-09-08, 2:55 PM | Message # 3
Noob
Hi BigChopper, thanks for your reply.

I am now unbanned thankfully but will still wait for a follow up.   I have had time to cool down and looking back on the incident, can see nobody had bad intentions.  Admins do indeed have a right to enjoy racing and have fun, and it would be a difficult job at the best of times. but at the same time, its not good when racers get banned unfairly because the incident hasn't been properly reviewed or is acted on in the heat of the moment and admin are relying on hear say to make a judgement and call.
it would probably be best for the admin to finish their race and review it after or accept advice off another admin who is reliable. as relying on other racers opinion on an incident is always going to end in tears, because after all it could be the person that caused a crash blaming another racer.

all in all I just hope we can make some improvements in the future for everyone's benefit.

thanks,

Added (2016-09-08, 2:55 PM)
Hi, could I get a follow up on this?
thanks

Message edited by fpr5556 - Sunday, 2016-09-04, 2:42 PM

StormDate: Tuesday, 2016-09-20, 9:42 AM | Message # 4
Rookie
Hehe just looked at replay no worries it surely wasn't you smile

Bad call from my teammate but flash should have watched replay smile

Cheers forget about it

SinDate: Tuesday, 2016-09-27, 11:12 AM | Message # 5
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
Sorry for my late reply on this, but like the guys have already said - it's not the end of the world and sometimes people make mistakes... Many people have Admin here and those that do are generally fair, but sometimes a quick reaction isn't the correct one - and for that we can only apologise.

Like Storm said, just forget about it and rejoin for some more racing smile

Team Member

fpr5556Date: Tuesday, 2016-09-27, 4:15 PM | Message # 6
Noob
ok thanks, all resolved I guess... you can delete this thread if you wish.

cheers

lfsmodsDate: Tuesday, 2022-11-08, 9:13 AM | Message # 7
Noob
i remember you  smile

The best Live for Speed game - LFS Mods

Forum » Server's » Protests » Banned Unfairly (Banned for no reason)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024