• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » Server's » [AMG] GTi MotorSport » Server Admins
Server Admins
SinDate: Wednesday, 2011-07-20, 2:00 AM | Message # 1
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
These people are trusted with Admin status on the GTi Demo servers - I have listed LFS user names , so in-game names may differ :

DANIEL-CRO
[SMOKE]
Adi typetheEND
Grandpa
FuriousFredster
stuart80
madcama
johnpenn
ingolf
branjager
angry_storm
rc-maus
ford65
Coa007
camel-x
langpascal
ms.hajni
deadman driving 2007
GEHEIMRAT
RonnieGTP1
rageshgr
grumble
stiggycz
Speedfreek67
DirtyDirk
Dark[HUN]
Garally
PaulSVK
nego campello
vdantoni
Aki1988
schabram
drifteacent
cathal50cc
Ryan776

Thanks for all your help guys good

Team Member

[SMOKE]Date: Friday, 2011-08-05, 9:28 PM | Message # 2
Pro Racer
Group: Team Member
Glad to be of service.

SinDate: Friday, 2011-08-19, 1:26 AM | Message # 3
Alien Racer
Updated OP with new admins

Team Member

[SMOKE]Date: Thursday, 2011-09-15, 6:56 AM | Message # 4
Pro Racer
Yay Hajni!

SinDate: Thursday, 2011-09-15, 10:09 AM | Message # 5
Alien Racer
Quote (|SMOKE|)
Yay Hajni!

Don't forget Pascal , oh wait .... ladies first wink

Team Member

SinDate: Tuesday, 2011-10-18, 1:56 AM | Message # 6
Alien Racer
Updated with 4 new Admins , thanks guys biggrin

Team Member

[SMOKE]Date: Tuesday, 2011-10-18, 4:08 AM | Message # 7
Pro Racer
To whom it may concern: Wayne will be back on duty by the end of the week, probably the 22nd of October. He sends his reguards. Let's hope he plugs that pc into a surge protector when he gets it home.

SinDate: Tuesday, 2011-10-18, 10:41 AM | Message # 8
Alien Racer
Yeah good luck to him with that , hope to see him back soon good

Team Member

rageshgrDate: Tuesday, 2011-10-18, 12:53 PM | Message # 9
Intermediate
Group: Users
Thanks Sin, I will be at your service, your majesty!

Message edited by rageshgr - Tuesday, 2011-10-18, 6:10 PM

SinDate: Tuesday, 2011-10-18, 5:20 PM | Message # 10
Alien Racer
hahaha i'm hardly royalty m8 , just some guy who loves to race and have a bit of fun with other like-minded people ... thx for the support tho good

Team Member

SinDate: Sunday, 2011-10-23, 0:54 AM | Message # 11
Alien Racer
[SKH] Mali and stiggyclubR added to admins good

Team Member

SpeedFreek67Date: Friday, 2011-12-09, 7:33 PM | Message # 12
Noob
Hi Folks! biggrin

Just a couple of questions..

When I ban someone from the GTi server, how long does the ban last?

Can I change the length of a ban and if so, how?

All the best,

SpeedFreek67

SinDate: Friday, 2011-12-09, 7:55 PM | Message # 13
Alien Racer
Hello mate , when you ban someone it lasts for 24hrs - if a person receives an Airio related Safety Rate ban then its for 12hrs ... this gives any Admin more clout when issuing out a ban .

I don't believe its worth changing the lengths of bans on the Demo as people can just simply create another account , thus making any long term ban pointless .

Having said that there has been certain cases that require a more stern approach - but this involves being on the server watching nearly all day , just so you can see who keeps returning to cause trouble ... and as we all have lives to live this simply isn't an option .

good

Team Member

SpeedFreek67Date: Saturday, 2011-12-10, 0:49 AM | Message # 14
Noob
Thanks, Sin. Makes perfect sense!

[SMOKE]Date: Wednesday, 2012-01-18, 10:12 PM | Message # 15
Pro Racer
Hey Sin, Could you do me and branko (Bran Jager) a favour and make "Sert Fangio" a limad. It would make branko happy - and he vouches for him. Thanks buddy. [SMOKE]

Added (2012-01-13, 10:02 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Also: I'm working alot lately at this job I have and I'm not around as much as I'd like to be cry , so if you have any questions or concerns over the Sert Fangio limad request - check with Branko, he'll be on the server more than me I'm guessing. You're the best - Thanks a million 5ini5ter :-)

Added (2012-01-13, 10:04 PM)
Or you can allways email me @ oldstarscream@yahoo.com

Added (2012-01-18, 10:12 PM)
Hey there Sin. I would like to withdraw my request to make SERT Fangio a limad. I've been studying him lately and have seen a few things that lead me believe that he would not make a good candidate for limad. He uses strong language from time to time and has an arrogance thing as well. Also he doesn't have that "AMG Family" appeal in his mannerisms. It's not that he's a bad guy, and his XFG BL1 pb is 1:32.77 (tied with Pascal's), but I think it takes a special sort of individual to take on the responsability of limad, more than just skills and prestige. I apologise to Branko, but allthough he vouches for him - I regrettably do not. Thank you. [SMOKE]

SinDate: Thursday, 2012-01-26, 6:55 PM | Message # 16
Alien Racer
Updated OP with with 3 new Admins

Team Member

MOUNDate: Friday, 2012-02-10, 9:12 PM | Message # 17
Noob
hey guys ... you're the best biggrin ... i really enjoy races on ur server... oh by the way i'm Moundhir [ALG] biggrin

Message edited by MOUN - Friday, 2012-02-10, 9:15 PM

SinDate: Friday, 2012-02-10, 10:13 PM | Message # 18
Alien Racer
Hi there Moundhir , thanks for the kind words - I'm glad you enjoy the racing on [AMG]

See you on track good

Team Member

[SMOKE]Date: Monday, 2012-12-17, 11:50 PM | Message # 19
Pro Racer
Hey there Sin, after reading all the pOp BRT grumbles in the reports thread - I'm thinking that it might be the right time to mention this. Krieger for a possible limad
Now I know that my recommendations haven't allways been perfect - (KBP turned out bad I guess) But most of the one's I recommend have been true to the task (Wayne for example)
Now with Krieger - I'm not 100% sure yet, but he shows promise.. He communicates well, he doesn't use profanity, he doesn't show anger, he posts here in the forum with a nice perspective on the server. I just have a good feeling about this kid - like maybe one day he could be the next [AMG] Wayne type of guy - Of course nobody could ever fill those shoes - but there's just something about him. I dunno, just a suggestion - and if he's young then maybe he can be around more often to keep things clean and orderly than some of us older guys with wife/kids. I guess what I'm trying to say is: keep your eye on that one wink

SinDate: Tuesday, 2012-12-18, 1:59 AM | Message # 20
Alien Racer
Yes mate I agree, but I haven't seen him much on the servers...

Team Member

RacerXDate: Tuesday, 2012-12-18, 7:04 AM | Message # 21
Noob
Alright alright, guys, Smoke and Sin, i'm very sorry to be offline thes edays due to my driving tests on real life wich have greatly hampered my skills (I know, i wasn't the diamond on the server, but still showed respect), eversince, i'm getting my license, i just do it on tomorrow to the final tests to make the license valid as you can see, then i will wait to grow a little more as i'm just 23 years old, but as Smoke said, i'm not a bad guy at all, perhaps, i don't even have anything against anyone for all the means as well, if you don't believe me, then tell me, how many times i really cursed/fought/insulted you on the first times i ever saw you?, myself being a social guy, i'm really promising alot to keep as i'm still single (Just have a GF right now)

-End of message-

Random racer: My car is losing grip, My internet is lagging alot, and my computer is freezing like crazy!

Friend: Well, maybe there's a [AMG] member behind you! :D

[SMOKE]Date: Tuesday, 2012-12-18, 4:01 PM | Message # 22
Pro Racer
Need to work on that English a little, heeheehee. The spelling is good, but the sentence structure is a little confusing at the end there. Are you saying you're promising to keep the server clean alot at the end there? I didn't understand the last sentence.
Also, keep in mind that admins must be chosen very carefully in order to avoid having admins that end up making [AMG] look bad. So if it's something Sin gives you, you must be sure to use the admin power responsibly and only ban those who are intentionally wrecking others and only if you have seen it. You can't allways trust other guys when they tell you somebody is a crasher - so if you didn't see it then don't ban. There's nothing worse than accidentally banning a good guy - that would be a disaster. Also, [AMG] admins must set a really good example: No cursing, no insulting, no anger, and try to be very carefull to keep from hitting anyone else as that would look bad. Now I know you're a nice guy and all which is why I recommended you buddy - but just remember it's a serious honor to be made admin, and only if you think you've got what it takes to perform the job honorably then let us know. If you're not sure you're right for the job - then let us know.
One last thing, if you're given admin status then that doesn't mean you have to stop racing and just clean the server all the time. It's actually best if you just keep on racing like usual and only use a ban when something bad occurs involving an intentional crasher. If other guys who don't have admin power see you get that power and then start using it too heavily then that would look bad also. So it would just be something that should be used in the event of an emergency where there's a troublemaker (that's the way I admin). Also, if you get made admin - you must not screw it up since I recommended you - otherwise you'll hurt my reputation hehehe.

Added (2012-12-18, 1:15 PM)
Also, keep in mind that I've got a lot of eyes and ears on the server and people allways tell me what's going on in my absence.. so they would be keeping an eye on you and they'll tell me if you're using the admin power the wrong way and then I'll tell Sin and he could easily remove the admin status. I'm not saying that I expect you to fail, I have faith in you buddy. It's just that I get really nervous when recommending a new admin - but I think you'll do well. Good luck!

Added (2012-12-18, 4:01 PM)
Okay I know this is 2 in a row - but also perhaps: BOSCH (jaydude25)
He's Australian and I might visit him next time I go to see Wayne in AU.. I'm gonna arrange to get him, Wayne and I on Teamspeak. After talking with him on Teamspeak I'll let you know my impressions of him.

Message edited by [SMOKE] - Tuesday, 2012-12-18, 1:23 PM

RacerXDate: Tuesday, 2012-12-18, 5:11 PM | Message # 23
Noob
I readed what Smoke wrote:

-The last sentence was basically telling that i have alot of free time, so i always get connected! biggrin

-For a reason i wrote that up, is that if i weren't really apt to take such responsability, then i wouldn't have even looked here at all, but well, i always had big responsabilities in real life, you have the faith on me wich is good and i never fail at these responsabilities.

-I saw how others moderate/admin the servers, there's alot of false accusation here and there, that's why i rely on my Point Of Vision, and so is the other people's complaints at times when the troublemaker is directing it to only one person, and when it's the others in general, still watching the driver silencely, and check if he's really causing all of the wrecks.

-Reputation? people wouldn't be believing on you when you recommended someone if you always made a bad recommendation! as far, sin incluiding is also trusting you on you elections, so don't take it bad, because you are always honest!, if i want to assume the charge, then fine, i don't hestiate to make justice on the server (I always found crashers there) of course not really jumping the gun, but being wise with the decisions, you know, i always liked to be patient and be wise!.

-Last, nothing ever slips off my hand when something gets bad, no anger? check, because those were accidents at times as well, so expect to see me being the usual nice guy, and being wise at all, so it's on 0% chances that i would falsely ban someone (When they weren't doing anything bad).

-P:D: Server's are really cool!, it's really enjoyable to have alot of fun with the people to race with!, i always loved those races over there!, you guys are awesome! biggrin

-end of message-

Age be a number!, I mow the lawn!, *Mow*, *Mow*, *Mow*!

Random racer: My car is losing grip, My internet is lagging alot, and my computer is freezing like crazy!

Message edited by Krieger776 - Tuesday, 2012-12-18, 5:15 PM

SinDate: Tuesday, 2012-12-18, 6:51 PM | Message # 24
Alien Racer
Quote (|SMOKE|)
also perhaps: BOSCH (jaydude25)

I've seen this guy on our servers quite a bit, check him out Smoke and let me know bud.

Quote (|SMOKE|)
Krieger for a possible limad

I'm happy to give admin status - just follow what Smoke poated a couple of posts up and please use it with care.

Team Member

RacerXDate: Tuesday, 2012-12-18, 7:05 PM | Message # 25
Noob
THank you sin!, i will be keeping the promise as best as i can!, i will keep my honor at all costs with making the elections

You can trust me guys, i really have alot to give!

thank you sin... i will do wathever it takes to make the server have peace at all, see ya!

Forum » Server's » [AMG] GTi MotorSport » Server Admins
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024