Friday, 2024-04-19, 2:48 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS

Welcome To The [A]uto [M]otive [G]odz Site & Forums

AMGMotorsports

Airio Server Side Messages - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » Live For Speed » Addons » Airio Server Side Messages (Speedtraps and other stuff)
Airio Server Side Messages
SinDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-03, 5:20 PM | Message # 1
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
Hi ,

Some people have asked me how to enable speedtraps and how to make less messages on screen whilst racing and also how to get more information from typing !opt ... so i have decided to post a pic of my Airio config settings , it gives me all the information i need without being too much spam in the Global chat section of the screen .

You can always test some other button configs at any time , but if your not happy with the results ie: you start getting too much info on the screen you can always refer back to my minimalistic config at any time , i have added a link below to a larger picture if anyone has trouble reading the one above .

FULL-SIZE PICTURE

Team Member

SinDate: Friday, 2010-03-19, 10:37 AM | Message # 2
Alien Racer
Some of you have asked what the LFS experience points denotes to when you type the !ex command. It shows values of five categories, the letters used have the following meaning: T: tracks index, C: cars index, D: driven distance index, R: races finished index, H: hotlap times index. The overall value ranges from 0 to approx. 1000 – drivers above 400 or 500 can be seen as truly experienced.

Team Member

IcemanDate: Sunday, 2010-03-21, 7:23 PM | Message # 3
Uber Racer
Group: Team Member
Thank you Kev smile

Mine are working well again, had to ask Pete on the server, he helped me^^

Didn´t knew that u posted the screen already on the 3rd of March surprised

Team Member

SinDate: Monday, 2010-03-22, 1:58 AM | Message # 4
Alien Racer
I'm all about Sergej , plus i did say i would do it ... i'm glad all the relevant info is working for u now biggrin

Team Member

Forum » Live For Speed » Addons » Airio Server Side Messages (Speedtraps and other stuff)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024