Wednesday, 2024-05-08, 9:04 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS

Welcome To The [A]uto [M]otive [G]odz Site & Forums

AMGMotorsports

STEEEEEEEEEEVE!!! - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » General » General Discussion » STEEEEEEEEEEVE!!! (Is this the game you was on about...?)
STEEEEEEEEEEVE!!!
B1gch0pperDate: Monday, 2010-03-08, 10:47 PM | Message # 1
Alien Racer
Group: Moderators
Grand Prix Legends

Hope so cos i bought it anyway... smile

Team Member

B1gch0pperDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-16, 5:54 PM | Message # 2
Alien Racer
I know you said about the game being a bit of a pig to install correctly, so i downloaded and installed this...
GPLPS
Was this the sort of thing i need or is there a better one?

Still cant get the stupid thing to work right tho, cant get the resolution i need, screens all messed up (tiny window) unless i play it on 600x400, and the force feedback is horrible, feels like im driving a lump or dog turd...
wacko
Apart from that it looks pretty cool, im certainly interested, needs a lot of tweaking tho

Team Member

IcemanDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-16, 6:03 PM | Message # 3
Uber Racer
Group: Team Member
What do you expect for 0.99 £? tongue

Team Member

AdiDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-16, 6:53 PM | Message # 4
Uber Racer
Group: Users
I'm don't know much about it but i know that here u can find answer for almost all ur problems http://srmz.net/index.php?showtopic=3714

And here u have easy install guide http://www.srworld.eu/conteni....v1.1.7z

If it will work for u maybe i will install it too :S I fell like driving monaco with some older f1 cars ;S

Team Member

Message edited by Adi - Tuesday, 2010-03-16, 7:17 PM

B1gch0pperDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-16, 9:23 PM | Message # 5
Alien Racer
Oops, maybe should'a hung on before posting earlier...
Got it just about working now, running in 1280x768 (the native res of my tele i think)
Cant seem to turn the AA on tho, and it really needs it.
By playing with the wingman managed to improve the FF a little, still need optimised settings for it tho...
Am enjoying it, very hard to get used to but only cause i dont know the tracks...
And i must say that Ferrari revs like a dream, i do enjoy thrashing the crap outta that car!

Team Member

AdiDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-16, 9:31 PM | Message # 6
Uber Racer
Group: Users
Rly, i installed all mods etc, have full hd resolution but lol... can't make one decent lap with 69 cars... need setups :|

Team Member

B1gch0pperDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-17, 11:40 AM | Message # 7
Alien Racer
Yeah i know where you are coming from Adi, the cars really fly down the straights but corner like a banana skin on ice, great fun but ive met more gravel traps and walls than apex's!

Team Member

SteveDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-24, 7:11 PM | Message # 8
Intermediate
Group: Team Member
Smashin Chop, I meant to do a pack for Adi ages ago. Will need to get the three of us online and have some races. Ive been racing it since it first came out, so no all the cars and tracks inside out. so i wont be fair races. i'll wait till you both up to speed. But its going to be good to have some battles, i'll need to hunt out my set up folder for you too. i have set ups for all cars all tracks. but again dont wait on me, as i shite at remembering to do things. but once were racing online you can get me to do it there and then!

good on ya chop!

Team Member

Forum » General » General Discussion » STEEEEEEEEEEVE!!! (Is this the game you was on about...?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024