[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » General » General Discussion » Good news from me, and thanks to you all
Good news from me, and thanks to you all
rageshgrDate: Saturday, 2012-02-11, 9:48 AM | Message # 1
Intermediate
Group: Users
Sorry, if it seems like blowing my own trumpet, wanted to share the news that I have won the awards for Most Dedicated Driver 2011 and Best new forum member 2011 at year end community awards at http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=78047

I made this post coz I wated to thank you all esp AMG members for all the support, encouragement, help, tips, setups, advice, giving me admin status, a place to race freely, hone my skills, imporve myself. One day Sin spent more than an hour with me , driving my car, fine tuning my setup, watching me drive, giving tips on lines etc. Thanks for everything.

I voted for you guys as friendlisted team, public server etc. But surpriswd to find AMG not in the list sad

But anyways thanks again to all. My laptop crashed, so I am not able to race these days. Will come back soon, missing you all.. smile

B1gch0pperDate: Saturday, 2012-02-11, 11:35 AM | Message # 2
Alien Racer
Group: Moderators
Hi matee! Good to see you about dude!
First of all congrats on your forum achievements! I understand dedication to racing and just being a thoroughly nice forum personality were needed to gain these, you must be proud, well done buddy! smile
And also thanks for the post, its nice to see someone we have helped and got to know through racing, learn and achieve so quickly, again well done mate and thank you.
I know I can speak for the majority of the team when I say we do enjoy being a friendly and helpful team, I know its the reason why I joined all those years ago...

Team Member

rageshgrDate: Saturday, 2012-02-11, 12:03 PM | Message # 3
Intermediate
Thanks a lot Bc, for the wishes and encouragement. Proud to be associated with your team smile

kvDate: Saturday, 2012-02-11, 2:22 PM | Message # 4
Pro Racer
Group: Team Member
congrat!!
good

Team Member

rageshgrDate: Saturday, 2012-02-11, 4:47 PM | Message # 5
Intermediate
Thanks kv!

SinDate: Sunday, 2012-02-12, 2:08 AM | Message # 6
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
Quote (B1gch0pper)
I know I can speak for the majority of the team when I say we do enjoy being a friendly and helpful team

Exactly that - well said mate

Congrats Ragesh , you've really come on in the past year ... but what stood out to me was how you handled yourself on the servers - that was why i had no problems with helping you out .

good

Team Member

rageshgrDate: Sunday, 2012-02-12, 10:41 AM | Message # 7
Intermediate
Thanks a lot Sin. . That means a lot. Lookimg forward to relive all the fun.. smile

Message edited by rageshgr - Sunday, 2012-02-12, 10:42 AM

Forum » General » General Discussion » Good news from me, and thanks to you all
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024