[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » General » General Discussion » R.I.P. Cosmo
R.I.P. Cosmo
CosmoDate: Friday, 2013-05-24, 11:33 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
"Hey Cosmo, a few days ago my kitten died and I emailed Wayne about it. However, I had named my kitten after you and I thought Wayne knew
that - so my email said "Cosmo died :-("
Wayne thought I meant the real Cosmo died and he said was so upset he couldn't sleep that
night and he emailed a bunch of LFS guys telling them the bad news.. So
if there's a rumor going around that you're dead - that's my fault,
Whoops! "

I am saddened to hear that Smoke's kitten has passed away, therefore I named this thread after him. Sorry if it created further confusion. Smoke, being the concise speaker that he is known to be, forgot to mention that cosmo was a cat named after my nickname on LFS.

On the other hand, the Cosmo who's writing this email was never dead. Not even a cold. I am pretty sure that I never stopped living in the past week or so.
Perhaps next time.

Message edited by Cosmo - Friday, 2013-05-24, 11:41 PM

SinDate: Saturday, 2013-05-25, 4:29 AM | Message # 2
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
Well thank god your still here I was really saddened by the mail I got from Wayne - I'm glad your still alive and kicking.

Sorry to Smoke and his family about his cat though sad

Team Member

[SMOKE]Date: Saturday, 2013-05-25, 4:48 AM | Message # 3
Pro Racer
Group: Team Member
Yeah as for the kitty, thanks guys. I'm more worried about everyone thinking Cosmo was dead lol.  Sorry again Cosmo for the mix up - I wonder how many guys who saw you on the track after the news thought you were resurected or something.

"Some say the spirit of Cosmo drives on... Legend has it: When the moon is full and the crashers are out, you might catch a glimpse of the ghost of Cosmo.. racing into the night. His spirit cannot leave this world until he gets the pb he was robbed of in life..."  "How did he die?" some ask.. "They say he was crashed hard by a noob and died in the wreckage, perhaps his spirit lingers until the day he can see the crasher banned from this plane of existence.."
biggrin

Message edited by [SMOKE] - Saturday, 2013-05-25, 5:06 AM

-Ant0n-Date: Wednesday, 2013-05-29, 4:30 PM | Message # 4
Noob
Group: Users
Oh, GOD!

[SMOKE]Date: Thursday, 2013-06-13, 0:23 AM | Message # 5
Pro Racer
Group: Team Member
Hey Cosmo, I know I stopped playing LFS after the MDT vs AMG thing and went to iRacing for awhile - But I'm back now and I miss you buddy - Let me know when we can get on TS and race or something.

Forum » General » General Discussion » R.I.P. Cosmo
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024