Friday, 2024-04-19, 10:30 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS

Welcome To The [A]uto [M]otive [G]odz Site & Forums

AMGMotorsports

Help! Connection Refused - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » General » General Discussion » Help! Connection Refused (Connection Refused)
Help! Connection Refused
666listenerDate: Friday, 2015-06-19, 11:42 AM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Hi, after returning to LFS after a long spell away I was a bit shocked to find a lot of the servers with a decent ping are drift or cruise or just messing about.

Then I found AMG. Had good racing yesterday (off the back all the time but stayed out of the way etc. quite a few AMG lads on and also enjoyed a bit of speccing). This morning I joined the server, had probs with the wheel shaking from side to side then auto into the start grid. Everything seemed ok (i was at the back biggrin . When lights turned green I kept well back , wheel was ok, on the chicane the steering wheel went nuts then I lost connection. Now I have the connection refused message.

Any help appreciated - the only AMG member I can remember on this morning was Baker.

SinDate: Friday, 2015-06-19, 1:16 PM | Message # 2
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
You may have had an automated ban placed on you for erratic driving, our servers run alongside a safety rating system (type !rt when on our servers). I will look into it when I return home, if it is a ban it's only for a day but I will lift it. I'm guessing your username here on the website is your LFS username - if not please let me know.

P.S. Driving clean will increase your safety rating, which will stop most of the automated bans.

Regards

Team Member

666listenerDate: Friday, 2015-06-19, 1:54 PM | Message # 3
Noob
Group: Users
ok ...............thanks for the quick reply

My safety rating kept going up yesterday i THInk it went to 3

I think I will wait in the pits in future when I first log on..... I cant quite work out why my wheel (driving force pro) does this......probably getting old .....like me!

The AMG server seems to be one of only a few where people are actually racing smile

JJ

Forum » General » General Discussion » Help! Connection Refused (Connection Refused)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024