Thursday, 2024-05-02, 10:06 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS

Welcome To The [A]uto [M]otive [G]odz Site & Forums

AMGMotorsports

I miss racing so much :( - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » General » Off Topic » I miss racing so much :( (i havent played since my wheel broke)
I miss racing so much :(
[BG]RosenDate: Monday, 2011-09-19, 11:04 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Hey guys smile
My wheel broke before two-three weeks and I cant race... sad I miss it so much, but there is no way I can race with that wheel... It actually works, but it moves upwards and downward except left and righ biggrin I dont know what happened but I instantly searched for a new wheel and I found a G25 for sale. I ordered it and it should be here tommorrow. So get ready for me to come back and put some new PB's smile

SinDate: Monday, 2011-09-19, 11:35 PM | Message # 2
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
Hey there Rosen , i have a G25 its only now starting to wear out after about 4 years of racing (almost everyday lol) ... its an awesome wheel , i wish you good luck with getting new PB's good

Team Member

B1gch0pperDate: Monday, 2011-09-19, 11:57 PM | Message # 3
Alien Racer
Group: Moderators
Nice one mate, hope to see (beat) you on track soon
wink

Team Member

kvDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-20, 7:50 AM | Message # 4
Pro Racer
Group: Team Member
lol wheel?? what?? biggrin drive with mouse! smile

Team Member

[BG]RosenDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-20, 8:26 AM | Message # 5
Noob
It arrived smile

Now I will need some help setting it up... Can someone help with that ?
Sin - I believe you can help me with logitech profiler settings and ingame settings for the wheel :?
Attachments: 9100598.jpg (168.4 Kb)

SinDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-20, 9:39 AM | Message # 6
Alien Racer
Gratz on getting an awesome wheel check out these links they should help you

WHEEL SETTINGS

WINGMAN PROFILER

If you have any problems after reading through these give us a shout and we'll try to help good

Team Member

[BG]RosenDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-20, 12:33 PM | Message # 7
Noob
Ok mate, thanks for pointing me somewhere. I will try to set it up and if there are any problems I will ask.

[BG]RosenDate: Wednesday, 2011-09-21, 5:30 PM | Message # 8
Noob
Hi again guys smile I have one question ... I think i've almost made my setup ok ... but there is something that is quite different from the old wheel. When the rear of the car go sideways it is almost impossible to handle it with wheel corrections. It is like the wheel tries to spin more on the wrong direction and it is almost impossible to make correction. That was not a problem with the old wheel. Can you give me advice ?

I made a "cockpit" today biggrin It is quite an improvisation, but it is very comfortable and the feeling is nice smile Here is a picture of it:

It looks like there is a mess in my room on the picture, but it was due to the building stuff biggrin
Attachments: 3937691.jpg (190.7 Kb)

SinDate: Wednesday, 2011-09-21, 6:51 PM | Message # 9
Alien Racer
Maybe try using a different "degrees of rotation" , i use 220 but its very much a personal thing ... try a higher number and see if it suits you (this may be why it feels twitchy if your using a low number) , don't forget to match everything up within the profiler and LFS itself .

Quote (|BG|Rosen)
It looks like there is a mess in my room

Yes , but i have seen much worse wink

Quote (|BG|Rosen)
I made a "cockpit" today

Good effort , i like to see things made for very little cash ... if ok works good then its a win win situation good

Team Member

Forum » General » Off Topic » I miss racing so much :( (i havent played since my wheel broke)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024