Thursday, 2024-03-28, 9:26 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS

Welcome To The [A]uto [M]otive [G]odz Site & Forums

AMGMotorsports

BTCC skin pack - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » Live For Speed » Skins » BTCC skin pack (Designed by Raito)
BTCC skin pack
SinDate: Tuesday, 2010-06-29, 1:02 AM | Message # 1
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
Hi , i know some of you guys here love the BTCC , well i've come across a skin pack of some of the 2004 cars (i think its 2004 if my memory is correct) ... the skins have been designed by a guy called "Raito" and he's put them up for public use (thanks for that) . they are top quality imo and i have uploaded them to LFSW as they hadn't been added , when you download them they will be in 2048x2048 so they will need to be re-sized to 1024x1024 ... they remind me of my time playing TOCA TOURING CARS 2 by CodeMasters , an absolutely awesome game in its day biggrin

VIDEO OF THE AWESOME TOCA TOURING CARS 2

DOWNLOAD LINK TO SKINS

Team Member

AdiDate: Tuesday, 2010-06-29, 1:49 AM | Message # 2
Uber Racer
Group: Users
Yea, toca2 was awsome, still have mine copy somewhere smile

Team Member

Message edited by Adi - Tuesday, 2010-06-29, 1:50 AM

SinDate: Tuesday, 2010-06-29, 12:18 PM | Message # 3
Alien Racer
For an old game the crash damage was really good , the bumpers would hang off then come off all together , your bonnet would come up obscuring your vision then it would fly off lol ... u could even smash the glass , its a pity LFS doesn't have some of those things it would be a right laugh to see parts of peoples cars littered around the track happy

Team Member

AdiDate: Tuesday, 2010-06-29, 1:43 PM | Message # 4
Uber Racer
There was rain to if i remember correct, and the front glass was getting some grass and dirt when u come out of the track. Back then it was awsome :S

Team Member

Message edited by Adi - Tuesday, 2010-06-29, 5:00 PM

SinDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-30, 1:25 AM | Message # 5
Alien Racer
I can't remember Adi lol ... i remember playing it constantly for about a year , i just never got tired of it .

Team Member

AdiDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-30, 2:10 AM | Message # 6
Uber Racer
I guess now it would fell like crap :|

And yeah, there was rain > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmM6_yw8nFo

And i think it could change durning the race, only flaw was that the road was dry in moment when rain ended

Team Member

Message edited by Adi - Wednesday, 2010-06-30, 2:20 AM

SinDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-30, 9:51 AM | Message # 7
Alien Racer
Yup now i remember Adi , i can't believe it was 1998 ... i mean all the extra little bits like weather change , windscreen wipers working and the classic shaking of the fist if someone got in your way , these are all things that add to the game ... if they could do it 12 years ago why isn't something similar in LFS now ?

"TOCA 2 Touring Cars was developed & published by Codemasters in 1998. It is based on the 1998 British Touring Car Championship (BTCC). 1998 was the change of rules: with a sprint race & feature race. The feature race involved a compulsory pit stop. The qualifying for both races was determined by a single lap."

In later years the BTCC format runs 3 races at one event , which is where i got the inspiration to write up our Triple Race Event config for Wednesday nights .

Team Member

RickDate: Sunday, 2010-09-05, 7:25 PM | Message # 8
Noob
Group: Team Member
I agree, i still have Toca 2 installed on my pc, use it sometimes aswell lol, seems real old now, still enjoy it though, LFS should definatley have some of these features... A weather option should definatley be made available, rain would be great, especially if it raind withought warning.. We should ask for it, maybe a new patch with changable weather, and damage if poss.. We could also do with more setup options, ie: selecting different tyres for each of the 4 wheels..

See you online,

Rick.

Team Member

SinDate: Monday, 2010-09-06, 1:19 AM | Message # 9
Alien Racer
Don't even get me started on the patch lol

bash wacko bash

Team Member

qbwngawtkDate: Thursday, 2017-07-20, 8:09 PM | Message # 10
Noob
I had completely forgot about TOCA. Spent a nice amount of hours playing it.

Forum » Live For Speed » Skins » BTCC skin pack (Designed by Raito)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024