Tuesday, 2024-05-07, 5:36 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS

Welcome To The [A]uto [M]otive [G]odz Site & Forums

AMGMotorsports

Crasher ! No excuses for this guy !? please watch it! - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » Server's » Reports » Crasher ! No excuses for this guy !? please watch it! (a guy that crashed maybe 8 cars for 20 sec.)
Crasher ! No excuses for this guy !? please watch it!
[BG]RosenDate: Monday, 2009-10-19, 8:11 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Hi
Because I am bored of being crashed 11 times each race .. i want to show you a replay
I understand when a crash is made but .. not on purpose .. look at this guy and try to count the number of crashes he caused in just 25 seconds
I hate that kind of drivers
Maybe I have also been the reason for a crash or two .. but when there is absolutely no chance of avoiding the crash ! I always try to make room for other drivers .. even they are not in front of me .. and I always make way for the blue flag one's !
But that is a shame .. that i want to show you
Please watch it and make a comment and also write here about the eventual actions taken !

replay: (mpr)

http://www.mediafire.com/?tzmzmeoimg3

Thanks in advance
[BG]Rosen - lfs driver and best fan ot [AMG] server

SinDate: Monday, 2009-10-19, 8:22 PM | Message # 2
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
Are you talking about the guy [SG]Missing ? cos the replay stops on him after about 1min 30sec ... u dont actually say who it is in your post .

Thx

Team Member

[BG]RosenDate: Monday, 2009-10-19, 8:33 PM | Message # 3
Noob
I am sorry
I forgot to say
Yes this is the guy ! [SG]Missing

SinDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 0:13 AM | Message # 4
Alien Racer
Ok well i watched wot there was of it ... i must say that wot i saw in there wasn't enough for me to give him a ban tbh . i see that u went off from a touch with him bit it doesn't look like he took u out with any intent or malice , and the crash that follwed in T1 he actually tried to brake and avoid ... anyway i noticed he came back to the server so i spectated him for 2 races and there was no problems with him , he didnt know i was there cos i didnt type anything in the global or join the track . thx for taking the time to submit your post i always take these sorts of problems seriously .

Team Member

[BG]RosenDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 2:07 PM | Message # 5
Noob
ok mate smile thanks that you took of your time too
I dont wish him a ban smile just been mad of the fact he crashed even without saying a word or two - like sorry or something smile

B1gch0pperDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 5:39 PM | Message # 6
Alien Racer
Group: Moderators
Yep, agree with Sin, was a racing incident and it didnt look like he did it on purpose...
Maybe showed a lack of experience trying to squeeze through the middle of 2 cars down the start finish straight, but a lot of people try it, till they realise the odds of getting through are against them.
Not so sure it warranted the insults and spleen venting in global chat though...?
As far as im concerned because of this, the video shows YOU being the bad guy...! cool

Team Member

[BG]RosenDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 7:01 PM | Message # 7
Noob
naah I dont want to be bad just .. cant hold my emotions :?

SinDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 9:38 PM | Message # 8
Alien Racer
Quote (|BG|Rosen)
naah I dont want to be bad just .. cant hold my emotions

I'll put u down as passionate about racing wink

Team Member

[BG]RosenDate: Wednesday, 2009-10-21, 7:02 PM | Message # 9
Noob
I dont know the exact meaning of "put u down" (i think it means .. "I'll consider you" bad English sorry) but yes I am passionate about racing smile

Added (2009-10-21, 7:02 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
ok guys tell me something for the next situation
look at this replay
I dont wish to ban the player
I never wish such a thing (or maybe not permanent ban - but why not a ban for a day for example smile )
I know everyone wants to drive but ... i think everyone must be very careful
that guy is not !
look at the replay ..
the end of my 5th lap before i go in pits and watch to the end .. and tell me what you think

replay:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ynjijjn4jzd

SinDate: Wednesday, 2009-10-21, 10:58 PM | Message # 10
Alien Racer
Quote (|BG|Rosen)
i think it means .. "I'll consider you"

Yes it does roll

Team Member

SinDate: Wednesday, 2009-10-21, 11:44 PM | Message # 11
Alien Racer
Ok well i watched it , but really i gotta say u didnt even give him a chance to move over ( i always allow at least one corner for the slower car to pull over ) ... u then drove into the back of him and then just drove off into the sand , u then spammed the server so much u got yourself kicked .

Team Member

[BG]RosenDate: Friday, 2009-10-23, 6:26 PM | Message # 12
Noob
yes because i get so angry every time biggrin - thats the explanation about the flooding
but .. i wrote 2 times Blue flag let me pass .. or something
he had time ... the straight from pits to t1 ... i expected him to move away sad

B1gch0pperDate: Friday, 2009-10-23, 8:15 PM | Message # 13
Alien Racer
I might have the wrong end of the stick here, but as far as i am concerned people have completely the wrong ideas about what a blue flag means...
In real life racing a blue flag means you have a MUCH faster car coming up behind you, or a car that is lapping you, and you have up to THREE marshall points waving blue flags at you to allow the other car past...
(i now that server rules state different but im just using this as an example)
Now this doesnt mean to get out of the way of him, it means you must allow him past, i.e. he must still get past YOU. In real racing you do not have to vacate the racing line, just back off full throttle on a straight to let the racer pass you safely...
It makes me laugh a little the way some racers think that if they are coming up behind a slower racer, or are lapping someone, that they just put up something like "BLUE FLAG LET ME PASS" and the other racer should jump off the track or something and roll out the red carpet and say "so sorry for being on the same track as you your majesty", the slower racer could be having his own battle and obviously does not want to lose that place by letting your well practiced car past.
All im trying to say is that you still need to have a little patience and pick your passing point carefully, its no good screaming at a slower driver to get out of your way approaching the chicane and wonder why you both spin off cause he could not allow you past straight away...

Team Member

[BG]RosenDate: Friday, 2009-10-23, 11:40 PM | Message # 14
Noob
yeah absolutely right mate
maybe I need some more laps before i get used to it
but I really respect other drivers and i expect others to respect me .. at least a little !

B1gch0pperDate: Friday, 2009-10-23, 11:58 PM | Message # 15
Alien Racer
Quote (|BG|Rosen)
yeah absolutely right mate

Yeah?? WOW!! biggrin [Smug mode activated] surprised smile moonw

Quote (|BG|Rosen)
but I really respect other drivers and i expect others to respect me .. at least a little !

Fantastic philosophy matee biggrin i might use that if ok by you!

Team Member

Forum » Server's » Reports » Crasher ! No excuses for this guy !? please watch it! (a guy that crashed maybe 8 cars for 20 sec.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024