Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » Server's » Reports » Nasty words by: Fangula
Nasty words by: Fangula
JackDate: Sunday, 2011-07-10, 6:28 PM | Message # 1
Semi-Pro
Group: Team Member
Hello,

**EDIT**

I've banned him as he returned to the server. I gave him the following words: Fangula I ban you for being a racist. Visit our forum to request an unban.
If its unfair of me banning him then let me know it here please. :)

As i was this evening in the server there came a guy online called: Fangula.
He said he was stoned and so.. He started to make trouble in the server against other ppl. He called ppl Negro's and Black's.
I warned him to not do it again as it is discrimination in my oppinion, he went right after i said that in a defensive mode and started a discussion during the race.
I kicked him after i asked him 3 times to drop the subject and quit his behavour to others like that.

He rejoined and he dropped it. Then he went to race, after 1 lap he went into the pits and i was spectating him, he stood still at the end of the pit lane and wanted to see how fast he went from 0-60. I spectated him for that as i saw 2 other ppl in the pit who were rlly close behind him.

Then he got mad and i explained him its not allowed to do that. He didn't understood that part and called me power hungry. He started swearing at me right after that: '' F*ck you'' '' Nigger'' ect...

He left the server, i do want to make a report at him as he left the server before i could ban him. As i think that would be fair if i see his behavour to me & others in the server.

I dunno good how the system for banning and kicking works so i want a other admin to decide what to do with this guy.

Screenshot for proof:

Greetz Jack

Team Member

Aston AS3 - FXR 0:44.730 1:40.750 WR-diff +0:00.150 4598 laps

Message edited by Jack - Sunday, 2011-07-10, 6:46 PM

B1gch0pperDate: Monday, 2011-07-11, 3:34 PM | Message # 2
Alien Racer
Group: Moderators
Personally i would have dished out at least a week ban for that kind of nonsense...
Would also have stated in the ban, that kind of language is not tollerated in our server, so if he tried to log in again he would see it!
Disgusting behaviour angry

EDIT:
OOPS, just saw your edit, nice one dude

Team Member

Message edited by B1gch0pper - Monday, 2011-07-11, 3:36 PM

SinDate: Monday, 2011-07-11, 8:04 PM | Message # 3
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
30 days given , thx for the info ...

Team Member

Forum » Server's » Reports » Nasty words by: Fangula
  • Page 1 of 1