Monday, 2024-05-06, 1:29 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS

Welcome To The [A]uto [M]otive [G]odz Site & Forums

AMGMotorsports

Don't you hate when someone hits you, then blames YOU.. :D - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » Server's » Reports » Don't you hate when someone hits you, then blames YOU.. :D
Don't you hate when someone hits you, then blames YOU.. :D
SingleEnginePilotDate: Sunday, 2011-08-07, 1:06 AM | Message # 1
Rookie
Group: Users
I don't normally post re-plays, but this was pretty sad. Driver: Yaeger. On his lap 4, I joined the race. I came up on him pretty quick on Lap 5 front stretch. I passed him on the inside going into turn one when he turned into me.

Then he procedes to bash ME. sad You can read the chat. It's pretty sad when people have this attitude. FFR Deadman and I were laughing.

I actually wasn't going to post this, but I promised Yaeger I would. He wanted to report ME to the admins for wrecking him. So here is the replay

http://www.mediafire.com/?qh1ea359ke1zc8h

SinDate: Sunday, 2011-08-07, 1:59 AM | Message # 2
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
Hmm ok well , well I know that we've had this talk about "the blue flag" in a limited way on the server before (as the text allowed there isn't really enough) . but looking at the replay theres just a case of poor crash detection within LFS - or lag (I think i'm right in saying your both in the U.S. - our server's in the U.K. so maybe some lag) tbh it didn't look like either of you done all that much wrong , so that's pretty much that for the incident in my eyes ... as for passing a car a lap ahead that's up to the individual driver , some people are fast enough to pull out the required distance within the 30 second time limit - some are not this is why we have the spectate function working (if your not fast enough then the InSim will spec you , i know its got you a few times) , this doesn't mean that you shouldn't have a go if you think you can pull it off - as long as you understand what might happen if you can't , also this doesn't mean you should knock the other guy out of the way ... which btw i know you didn't . so yeah i do hate it "when someone hits you, then blames YOU.. :D" but don't blame Yaeger for saying that (he obviously never checked the replay before saying anything) - he's generally a good clean racer in my experience .

Team Member

SingleEnginePilotDate: Sunday, 2011-08-07, 2:47 AM | Message # 3
Rookie
Group: Users
Agreed. I wouldn't have even said anything if he had not started having a fit when I did nothing wrong. There was definately some collision detection/lag (like you said) that sent him flying, but he definately drove into me to begin with. I think without lag, we would have just bumped though and continued on. Instead he went flying. sad

Thanks for looking, and why are you up so late?? surprised

SinDate: Sunday, 2011-08-07, 9:28 AM | Message # 4
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
I'm still a bit sick plus i got toothache so can't sleep well atm - it also means racing is a bit uncomfortable so yeah not good sad

Hopefully ok again soon good

Team Member

Forum » Server's » Reports » Don't you hate when someone hits you, then blames YOU.. :D
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024