Sunday, 2024-05-05, 9:15 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS

Welcome To The [A]uto [M]otive [G]odz Site & Forums

AMGMotorsports

JTH, enjoy - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » Server's » Reports » JTH, enjoy (Eye for an eye, don't you know the drill by now?)
JTH, enjoy
NafanyaDate: Monday, 2012-11-12, 0:58 AM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Blocked
Server name: ![AMG] GTi MotorSport
Crasher name: JTH (JTHeikkinen)

This is the promised prequel to the trilogy of the "Innocent JTH" saga. For maximal viewing pleasure, I advise you to watch this from Nafanya's cam (chase cam/behind car). Collision parts are also very delicious in bird's eye cam.
http://uploaded.net/file/ujycse5l

"Very tired of that same idiot crashing me on purpose..."

Added (2012-11-12, 0:48 AM)
---------------------------------------------
L1 T1 - 00:39 - I get crashed from behind while turning. The driver does not step off accelerator, even though he has no trouble to see that my car is about to spin out. I countersteer and simply smile after surviving this. You can see I'm pretty forgiving. If it's just one, two, or maybe even three times, I know this stuff happens. Especially to UNEXPERIENCED people, who don't know their vehicle well yet. JTH knows his car though, he can follow with no distance and slow down just fine, withough bumping, if he WANTS TO. You'll see.

L1 chicane's exit - 00:50 - after leaving the chicane, I let go of the accelerator, obviously to avoid hithing the car in front of me. Some guys (who exit slower than you) actually spin out if you hit them on the straight in such a situation. I get hit myself, by the same pink guy again. No harm done.

L1 the turn after the straight - 01:21 - I release accel at the exit of this turn, instead of accelerating, obviously not to hit the car in front of me. Who just happens to be that pink guy, who tried to spin me and bumped into me on the straight.

Added (2012-11-12, 0:50 AM)
L1 - 01:41 - please notice how well JTH can drive, if he wants to. He slows down early enough at the entry and takes a suitable line, to not hit me on the exit. See? He can do it, if he wants to. He knows his car well. Same thing in the next turn, he does all the can, to NOT hit me. But unfortunately, steering so hard at the exit, makes him lose speed and he begins to get frustrated. He can't overtake me, even though he exited faster. Well, everyone has to deal with that.

L2 T1 - 02:16 - I enter that turn from the inside, braking relatively late, but stay on the inside, just as planned. JTH obviously expected me to understeer heavily there. He wanted to pass me on the inside, while driving on the ideal line. But oh surprise, it was not free. He slows down properly, even though he wasn't expecting this. See? He can do it, IF he wants to. It's clear he has got decent skill. AND THAT IS EXACTLY why I know, what follows, is absolutely on purpose. Not an accident, due to the lack of skill. However, his frustration grows again. I must appear terribly slow to him, a noob he does not get a chance to pass, for some reason. Little does he know, that's because I'm managing him quite well, obviously.

Added (2012-11-12, 0:51 AM)
My average best time on your server is 1:33:5x. Despite me being a keyboarder. The amount of experience and foresight I got, is impressive. I like to think I'm able to tell what is what, after 9 years of playing. I'm aware that you hate me now, because I sounded like a douchebag just now. But I was merely telling facts. I just hope you don't stop reading now... T_T

Anyway, he wasn't able to pass me in the first turn of the second lap and had to slow down. I however exited the chicane well and pulled away from JTH decently. Watching my margin grow, must have completely driven him nuts this time though.

L2 the turn after the straight - 02:51 - I catch up to the people in front of me and brake properly. Even though there is completely no distance between us, I don't hit him. That is skill. This is normal. For an experienced player, anything less is unacceptable, right? I follow and wait for a chance.

L2 - 03:16 - the cars in front of me, enter the turn side by side. Aaaaaaaand we have contact. One of them almost loses it and oversteers at the apex. That results in him slowing down noticeably. I react appropriately by applying brakes, of course. No contact between us. JTH closes the distance to me. A chain of cars enters the next turn. JTH is done being nice by this point. And the second lap isn't even over yet.

Added (2012-11-12, 0:52 AM)
L2 uphill turn before the finish - 03:26 - JTH is right on my tail, there is no distance at all. He bumps into me, just before applying brakes. Do you realize how that could have ended, if I had decided to brake a bit earlier, because of the unexperienced player in front of me? Anyway, if that doesn't count as an attempt to destabilize me, what follows next, counts for sure. It's still the same turn and now we are diving into it. There is minimal distance to the car in front of me and I just got hit before braking, which has shifted the car's weight to the rear. That really sucks for braking, yet I pull it off, like nothing even happened. Now 3 cars enter that turn with no distance inbetween. It's a freaking train.

If you look closer, you may see me applying brakes. Because I'm about to hit the car in front of me, if I let things go on.

Yet, of course it's me, so I won't. All is well, one might think. But there is just one little problem. And it's that impatient fool behind me, aka JTH. As you've had enough opportunity to see in the earlier laps of this replay, a driver of decent skill and foresight. He should have seen this coming and I bet he did. But he simply did not care anymore. After all, everyone knows that DEMO stands for DEMOlition, so why bother? Right?

Added (2012-11-12, 0:53 AM)
No, Sir, you're wrong. But let's cnotinue observing. Hitting me just once, before braking, clearly wasn't enough. He had to hit me a second time, during the turn in, which really gave me something to deal with. As I've lost the rear while being forced onto the slippery curb. Do I need to tell you how badly that could have ended? But that still wasn't enough. He hits me a third time, after I regain control. WTF? You should be apologizing, but instead you don't let go of the accel and hit me again? Just a second after my recovery? That's 3 times in just ONE turn! I'd gladly go faster and not hold you back, JTH, but unfortunately, there is a driver in front of me, who is not so fast. So I had to slow down and so should you.

At this point, being patient with him, simply is not an option anymore. Since I'm not dealing with a newbie, who can't drive, but with a skilled and an aggressive a$$hole. Somehow it's time to voice a protest, don't you think?

L2 - 03:31 - Nafanya uses brakecheck. It is very effective. I figured, since JTH likes to hit me, he'll love this. Unfortunately, he loved it way too much. His mama should have taught him that he can look, but not touch.

L3 T1 - 03:56 - the history repeats itself. I enter from the inside and stay on the inside. Did you really think I'd understeer again? No, the inside is not free for you to use, because I'm driving there. JTH now knows I'm not that easy to spin out, and let's not forget the fool being pissed now. So this time, he hits me harder at the apex. I have to countersteer, but that's just it, no harm done.

Added (2012-11-12, 0:54 AM)
L3 chicane - 04:01 - just a few seconds later, he hits me in chicane again, while I turn in. It destabilizes me and I slide over the curb, losing speed in process. He manages to draft behind me as a direct result. I'm getting this bad feeling.

L3 the straight - 04:25 - the a$$hole openly tries to spin me out on the straight. But surprise, I'm not so easy to spin out, so you'll have to try harder than that, JTH. "IF SHIT WASN'T OFFICIAL YET, IT NOW FKING IS", and as I'm thinking that, I realize that it's time to brake and that I'm not where I should be. Somehow I slow down enough and clear the turn. The a$$hole hits me at the exit again. Obviously, it's obligatory by now. But whatever, I manage to pull away and stay out of his reach until the last uphill turn of the last race.

L5 - 08:03 - the history repeats itself again. I enter the turn right behind two cars that went in side by side. They collide, one of them loses control. He almost leaves track and lands in sand, but that's just almost. He manages to recover and stays on the green strip. Or so I thought... But he doesn't see me exiting the turn right behind him, or he doesn't care. He suddenly changes his line, steering right into me. There is nothing I can do at this point. The centrifugal force is still pushing me to the outside, as I exit the turn, even though I'm still steering to the right. There is no way to avoid this. The collision slows me down, JTH catches up and we enter the last uphill turn in a chain again. And what happens next, you'll read in the next issue of Nafanya weekly!

Added (2012-11-12, 0:55 AM)
Hahah, just kidding. But seriously, what irony. Same BS in the same curves again... Some people just don't learn. The car I've collided with sooner, is on the inside and the car in front of me starts braking early. I have no choice but to slow down as well. The car on the inside, manages to slip right in front of me at the entry. But of course you lose speed, if you turn in from the inside. So he exited the turn slowly and I was, of course, right behind him, slowing down. Then JTH exits the turn fast and does not brake, even though there is no free asphalt in front of him... JTH rams me, sandwiches me between him and the slow car in front of me. And... Well, no driver could have survived that. No matter how you steer or accelerate in this situation. Forget about working with steering, brakes, grip, it all just doesn't matter now. Imagine your car being scrapped in a press. Try and drive out of that. The physics do their work and something has to give. The car spins out, recovery is impossible. JTH smugly overtakes me in the last turn, just before the finish. Looks like he's finally gotten the hang out of this. Well, after the amount of tries he has had, he finally succeeds fking me up... Congratulations. Needless to say, he keeps going without stopping and of course, he is not sorry. Good pass, Mr. nice safety rate.

Race is over:
08:47 - I declare war
09:03 - JTH still thinks he can live like before: "trololo"
09:09 - Boy, was he wrong. I just hope he enjoys the same treatment. Pretty soon, JTH surprisingly realizes that he is in fact too slow to run away from me. So after enjoying some of his medicine, he complains to you.

Added (2012-11-12, 0:58 AM)
Funny fact #1: Safety rating fails. It seems you were impressed by his nice rating in his thread. Well, After seeing this replay, you should be able to tell who is the better and safer driver between us. I hate hitting people. And if I do, it's purely accidentally. I don't just hit a "sorry" hotkey and keep on going, like an a$$hole, as if nothing happened. I slow down and actually wait for that person. Because I take responsibility for my doing. If I ruin someone's race, my race is over as well. I also don't try to win all the time, because I'm usually the strongest in the server. So I wait for people and that affects my rating.
Funny fact #2: JTH did not post this first replay, which is the prequel to his replays, of course.
Funny fact #3: If there was a vote ban button, I'd have used it, instead of stooping down to his level.
Funny fact #4: You disapprove of the voting system, because of possible "unfairness". But you guys actually got fooled by the a$$hole. Your system doesn't work. In this case, you're the very reason for injustice. It might work, if there were more moderators, but there aren't.
Funny fact #4: You, an admin and I, a player, have both applied force, as means of punishment, as an attempt to restore justice. But you're a judge, who decides upon hearing only one side. And if I had not recorded this replay, I clearly would have been absolutely hopelessly fked now. You see? Your system does not work.
Funny fact #5: JTH actually lied to you, pretending to be Mr. Innocent and deceiving you. He made you look like an idiot, because you fell for it. You should permaban that punk, for making a fool out of you.

Have a nice day.

SinDate: Monday, 2012-11-12, 1:20 AM | Message # 2
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
I'm not making a huge post - The reason you were banned was for revenge crashing/wrecking (which ever term fits), it's not welcomed on any of our servers and is quite clearly stated in the server rules... The 30 day ban and safety rate drop is the usual thing that we impose on people that decide to wreck others with intent, it doesn't mean its set in stone and it won't be lifted - if an apology is given then generally we just live and let live....

For what it's worth I don't think he's trying to take you out on purpose, he lifts countless times when close to you. I watched the replay from behind JTH's car and you can clearly see him lift and try to avoid you... I can see what happened in the final corner is what upsets you the most, but to be honest it doesn't look like its a deliberate act to spin you out.

Team Member

NafanyaDate: Monday, 2012-11-12, 5:36 PM | Message # 3
Noob
Thanks for the laugh, you've really made my day. Just as expected, you've ignored the evidence completely. Even though I took the time to chew it for you.

I watched the replay from behind JTH's car and you can clearly see him lift and try to avoid you...

Then you must have watched it only until the end of the second lap, because after that, he starts bumping into me whenever he can, harder and harder each time.

At 04:25 we both go straight on the straight and if you switch to his cockpit, you CAN CLEARLY SEE him steering right into my rear, trying to make me spin out. ON THE STRAIGHT. Are you blind? I can only repeat myself. I honestly don't know, how to argue with you.

Look, I will go ahead and count the contacts JTH has made with me during this race.
L1 - That's when he was still trying to avoid me and lifting off the accel, until the end of L2
L2 - 3 contacts in the last turn, not counting my brakecheck
L3 - 4 (Turn1, chicane, attempt to spin me on the straight, the turn after the straight and then he falls behind)
L4 - No contact, but only because I managed to pull away
L5 - final Contact in the last turn, AS SOON AS HE CATCHES UP! Can't you see that was on purpose? He hits me as hard as he can. Are you seriously thinking, that someone with his skill and such nice safety rate, simply has so many contacts with 1 PLAYER alone by accident? Can't you see the aggression? Honestly, I give up. If you watched me race, you saw me following all possible cars with no distance at all and NOT hitting even a single one. EVEN though I'm a keyboarder, who can't steer slowly or faster and I can't even hold the steering angle during the turn. I turn using the handbrake, acceleration and positioning my rear before the turn. Yes, it's drifting and I still don't hit anyone. That is skill. I've acquired it in 9 years of playing this. I also can tell who else has got skill and who hasn't. I forgive people, who don't have skill. But JTH clearly does have some. He did a nice job the first 2 laps, avoiding contact many times. But then he snapped and didn't mind walking over my dead body, hitting me whenever he could. If you're trying to save face, it's not working.

JTHDate: Monday, 2012-11-12, 6:09 PM | Message # 4
Noob
Group: Users
Racing incidents do happen, but you should take it like a man instead of raging and begging people to stop and let you pass them. I've seen you shouting at other people as well and insisting them to wait for you after a bump. I've been racing in real life for 10 years and I have never seen anybody waiting for the opponent after a racing incident.

XRG and XFG are two totally different type of cars and both cars at the same race can't always be clean, bumps will occur. If you want to overtake XRG with XFG, you have to stay really close because XRG has so much more power. I do apologize people for bumping them, but I do it AFTER the race. With you it's not an option because you have allready waited me at the beginning of a long straight and bumped into me without braking. And usually you don't leave it to that, same thing happens at the start of the next race? Other thing I've seen you doing is locking brakes when someone touches your rear, causing both cars to crash badly. It does also ruin the race of the drivers behind.

You also mentioned how you are so skilled that you can use handbrake to enter cornes. If you do that, spin in front of someone that ends up hitting you in the front right corner, you should just consider that as your own fault.

I really do hope that you have learned something and that you lay off the on-track retaliation you are so keen on doing. If admins decide that I should be banned for what they see on those replays, then so be it.

And finally, you should really learn to respect other drivers and admins and their decisions.

Message edited by JTH - Monday, 2012-11-12, 6:10 PM

NafanyaDate: Wednesday, 2012-11-14, 5:40 PM | Message # 5
Noob
I forgive accidents, not assholes. Anyway, I know how the internet works, fuck you all, yes Sin, that includes you.

11. All your carefully picked arguments can easily be ignored.
12. Anything you say can and will be used against you.
13. Anything you say can be turned into something else. - fixed
14. Do not argue with trolls — it means that they win.
15. The harder you try, the harder you will fail.

Forum » Server's » Reports » JTH, enjoy (Eye for an eye, don't you know the drill by now?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024