Friday, 2024-05-03, 7:37 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS

Welcome To The [A]uto [M]otive [G]odz Site & Forums

AMGMotorsports

BANNED!!!!!!!!!?????????? - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » Server's » Protests » BANNED!!!!!!!!!?????????? (BANNED!!!!!!!!!??????????)
BANNED!!!!!!!!!??????????
LeoDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 4:56 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
o0
cmom guys, why did i get banned again?!
can anyone explain me please?!

SinDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 6:34 PM | Message # 2
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
Forever swearing = boring and just plain rude , you've been warned before and u agreed that u understood our rules ... why not just think it if your upset or just leave the server , i personally dont want to have to read a load of crap typed into the global ... after all its not like its a spur of the moment outburst your actually sitting there thinking about wot to type in , yeah your a fast driver but i dont treat anyone any different ... so come on chill out or dont come to our server if racing with lesser skilled racers is going to annoy u i cant be fairer than that . oh and btw i would've said same to u on the server but u typed your msg and then disconnected thats why i banned u so that i could get your attention and say my piece .

Heres your previous reply :

Quote (Sin)
Actually u were banned for continually swearing at other racers everytime u come on our server , it happened so many times ... we had enough . u know our rules because u agree to them everytime u connect .

Quote (Leo)
I'm so sorry man.
It won't happen again. I promise.
Please unban me, i like very much AMG server and I wanna go there to have fun, not to fight =D

Thanks

Team Member

LeoDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 7:06 PM | Message # 3
Noob
Are you sure?

I didn't swear anyone, I just said "F****K!!" because that was the third race and the third one I couldn't pass the first curve.

Before you(all) ban guys for an idiot swear, you should ban noobs, who crashes everybody when racing, mainly at T1.

I think you should review it and you'll see I'm right.

Thanks.

Message edited by Leo - Monday, 2009-12-21, 7:06 PM

SinDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 8:13 PM | Message # 4
Alien Racer
Seriously u dont seem to understand that swearing or abusing others will not be tolerated , i let it go for a couple of times but u just keep on doing it ... also accidents are gonna happen its a public server where all are welcome , for the most part these accidents are not intentional ... if they are intentional then we'll happily check a replay and decide wot if anything needs to be done . u must also remember that as u are in Brazil u have a lot of lag because our servers are located in the UK , this might be why u get hit out now and again ... i've tried to be fair with u Leo but if u dont want to stop swearing on our servers then maybe its best u dont use them , up to u to decide whether or not u want to follow our rules .

BTW wot u think is an "idiot swear" is a bad swear word in my country

Team Member

LeoDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 3:50 AM | Message # 5
Noob
Quote (Sin)
Seriously u dont seem to understand that swearing or abusing others will not be tolerated , i let it go for a couple of times but u just keep on doing it ... also accidents are gonna happen its a public server where all are welcome , for the most part these accidents are not intentional ... if they are intentional then we'll happily check a replay and decide wot if anything needs to be done . u must also remember that as u are in Brazil u have a lot of lag because our servers are located in the UK , this might be why u get hit out now and again ... i've tried to be fair with u Leo but if u dont want to stop swearing on our servers then maybe its best u dont use them , up to u to decide whether or not u want to follow our rules .

BTW wot u think is an "idiot swear" is a bad swear word in my country

Ok then, sorry for what I said. I thought it was ok but it isn't. I won't say it anymore.

About the lag, I live in Brazil but I have 30MB of internet speed, so I don't lag.

Could you unban me please?

Thanks dude.

SinDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 10:01 AM | Message # 6
Alien Racer
Quote (Leo)
I have 30MB of internet speed, so I don't lag.

Trust me , being that far away from the server u will suffer with lag especially when the server is full , when it has fewer people on then there would be no problems ...

The ban is lifted , thanks for your understanding .

Team Member

LeoDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 6:45 PM | Message # 7
Noob
Quote (Sin)
Quote (Leo)
I have 30MB of internet speed, so I don't lag.

Trust me , being that far away from the server u will suffer with lag especially when the server is full , when it has fewer people on then there would be no problems ...

The ban is lifted , thanks for your understanding .

Thanks dude wink

Forum » Server's » Protests » BANNED!!!!!!!!!?????????? (BANNED!!!!!!!!!??????????)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024