Friday, 2024-05-03, 1:29 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS

Welcome To The [A]uto [M]otive [G]odz Site & Forums

AMGMotorsports

Read Please - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » Server's » Protests » Read Please (Thanks)
Read Please
R2RDriftDate: Thursday, 2010-01-07, 9:19 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Blocked
Ok so its been a few months since ive played lfs and i got on still banned from one of ur servers and if u unban me thatd be cool if not ok too but anyways today i was on your rotation server and i was banned for like 10 yrs for BEING NICE AND SEEING IF SOMEONE WANTED MY set cause they were saying theirs was horrible im tired of getting banned for no reason apparently i was being a asshole ?????????wtf??????? your team needs some manners this is a god dam video gamedont talk so seriously its not like your winning any MONEY? so sorry for venting but i do not understand the causes of my bans and if you could show me proof of what i was doing was wrong or being a asshole i will report to the maker of the game and have most of you disbanned from lfs2 for being rude and having unsportsman like conduct and that is in the rules and i do have proof so i suggest you answer me or say goodbye to your accs cause ur breaking rulles and yes i have a Excelent relationship with Victor Van Vlaardingen and i will have this looked into. unless you have proof in which you dont so i suggest me being unbanned or i call him up and show him the replays i have and the ip addresses so he can ban.

thank you for your time

sincerely Sean C.

RyanDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 2:41 AM | Message # 2
Pro Racer
Group: Moderators
Hey Sean, I was just wondering, do you have a replay you can link to us, i wasn't in the server at the time but i am interested to see how this happened and if it was just a server ban by the Airio system, this may have been caused by a glitch. Secondly i find it incredibly rude for you to threaten our members with banning our accounts from LFS, personally if i was banned from 1 server and i wasn't doing the wrong thing i wouldn't threaten the people who have the power to unban you. So again if you could please upload a replay for us and we will look into it as soon as we can.

Ryan

Team Member

SinDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 11:23 AM | Message # 3
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
OK if your in any doubt as to why you were banned so many times before ... i'm pretty sure its about 4 times in total ---> "READ PREVIOUS R2RDrift/Connors1 THREAD HERE"

If your still in any doubt watch one of the many replays i have of you on our server , i don't think you even need to go past lap1 if my memory serves me right .

Attachments: R2R_DRIFT-Conne.mpr (2.93 Mb)

Team Member

RyanDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 1:00 PM | Message # 4
Pro Racer
Sean, after i watched the replay i cant even see why you tried to appeal this ban, unless my eyes are seeing things you deliberately crashed about 5 people, and if i am correct again, in the server rules it does say do not ram or crash other racers, SERVER RULES<< they might ring a bell

Team Member

R2RDriftDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-12, 2:58 AM | Message # 5
Noob
heres the deal im not talking about the main server im talking about rotation it was bc that banned me for being annoying lol which is bs cause i was tryin to help one of YOUR TEAMATES with a new setup i did not purposly hit anyone i get tapped or somthing if im not having a good day i dont play im barely on this game since forza is better and more real but its kinda bogus 1 crash and they get upset ITS racing we are not pros we are playing a video game its not real life racing has crashes and not perfect all the time sorry if we had trouble in the past but i havent been on in like 2 months so idk i much rather talk to Ryan seein as hes understandable i dont want sin to reply on this thread anymore or i will submit him for abuse i now have said to stop talking to me and if you do you violated my favor and i will report sin thank you very much

RyanDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-12, 5:14 AM | Message # 6
Pro Racer
Well mate as i said, i'd love to see a replay to prove your innocence but you haven't done that as of yet. All our servers use the same insim to control them so if you get banned from one server for doing something then you are banned from all the servers, that is simple logic that we dont want crashers or abusive users on any of our servers. As you keep saying forza is a better game? then perhaps i may suggest you play that until your ban on our servers is overturned or runs out and stop complaining without any evidence. Either that or you try another server? I'm sure there is more than just the AMG servers on LFS. I am wondering who this team member is that needed your assistance with a setup? Also again you abuse Sin by saying do not post on this thread or you will report him for abuse? im fairly sure that you started this discussion on his forum about his server? I'd say thats a fair merit for him to way in on this debate mate, but hey thats just what i think.. we need evidence you didnt do anything wrong!

Team Member

B1gch0pperDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-12, 11:59 AM | Message # 7
Alien Racer
Quote (R2RDrift)
it was bc that banned me for being annoying

'fraid you have made an error there bud, i haven't kicked or banned anyone for weeks, maybe even months...! (And even when i have its only been a 12 hour or 1 day ban)

Team Member

B1gch0pperDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-12, 12:07 PM | Message # 8
Alien Racer
Quote (R2RDrift)
i much rather talk to Ryan seein as hes understandable i dont want sin to reply on this thread anymore or i will submit him for abuse

Thats a funny line you have written there mate

Quote (R2RDrift)
i now have said to stop talking to me and if you do you violated my favor and i will report sin thank you very much

And that one is even funnier! smile

Mate, these are our team forums and our team servers, we can allow on (or ban from) anyone we want, they are configured, administered and paid for by us, so for you to come on here and tell us what we can or cannot do is just laughable.
Grow up a little buddy, stop acting like you own the place and that you are best mates with the Devs, because even if you were, and they saw you acting like this, they would prolly just have a chuckle at you and say "thats the Sean we know, always causin trouble..."

Its well known that we do NOT kick or ban without a very good reason, almost everyone is given a second chance, sometimes third and forth chances. We are proud of the way we run our servers and that wont change, everyone is treated equally with respect, beginner or expert. As mentioned to you several times before, the only things we will not tolerate is deliberate wrecking, or abuse/abusive language.
I do not know who banned you this most recent time, but all im saying is, it must have been for a good reason, it must have fell into one of the afore mentioned actions.
If you follow the server rules you will never be banned, and respected as a racer... Fullstop.

Team Member

SinDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-12, 6:14 PM | Message # 9
Alien Racer
Quote (B1gch0pper)
we do NOT kick or ban without a very good reason, almost everyone is given a second chance, sometimes third and forth chances.

More than enough chances were given , i'm all out of fresh ones ... when he first received the ban we were running LFS Lapper ... since that time we are now using FULL Airio plus we have more servers than we had before . he was banned from the GTR server and the Event server now he has been added to the other two servers .

Team Member

AdiDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-12, 7:15 PM | Message # 10
Uber Racer
Group: Users
Quote (R2RDrift)
so idk i much rather talk to Ryan seein as hes understandable i dont want sin to reply on this thread anymore or i will submit him for abuse i now have said to stop talking to me and if you do you violated my favor and i will report sin thank you very much

That made my day smile

Quote (Sin)
More than enough chances were given , i'm all out of fresh ones

So basicly is end of topic.

Team Member

R2RDriftDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-12, 7:36 PM | Message # 11
Noob
guess so but if i wait for unban its like 1000days and SIN hope you enjoy the account ban cause im speaking with you know whoooo hahaha have fun you take this game to seriously get a life i could careless if i ever get on ur servers you are ... and need to get a life sorry to those who haddnt started anything with me and to the ones that did and you know who you are and im on the phone with Victor haha have fun with permanent BAN sin and you know the other ones

EDITED...

Message edited by B1gch0pper - Tuesday, 2010-01-12, 7:39 PM

B1gch0pperDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-12, 7:40 PM | Message # 12
Alien Racer
Nice one mate, cya laterz

Team Member

B1gch0pperDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-09, 6:28 PM | Message # 13
Alien Racer
Still waiting for that full LFS perm ban to come through Kev...
Do you think Victors phone was engaged? happy

Team Member

SinDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-09, 7:30 PM | Message # 14
Alien Racer
happy i kinda miss the guy , in a sadisdic sorta way happy

Team Member

Forum » Server's » Protests » Read Please (Thanks)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024