[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » Server's » Protests » Banned
Banned
DiabloDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-02, 10:36 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Hello, I was avoided before a few months on your server. The reason was that a team colleague of me shits built, since it carries the same contraction as I UER, I with was unfortunately immediately avoided. Thereupon has our committee decided it from our team to remove. Also of me again a thick sry. 1 or 2 weeks later had spoken I and another team colleague about the spell with you. Said that is again removed for me at the latest tomorrow that the Ban. Unfortunately I am avoided still and that am months already. I could ride along much to be pleased with you the server and promise never shit drauf to build. account name: lantisastina MFG Diablo

RyanDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-03, 11:28 AM | Message # 2
Pro Racer
Group: Moderators
Hello can i just ask you what you actually mean in all this mumbo jumbo stuff about teams and stuff. This is the part for banned (not baned) users to explain what they think happened and appeal their bans, as far as i can see you are not banned from our servers, so please make an appropriate thread in the appropriate section of the forum about what you have written

Thanks

Team Member

SinDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-03, 4:44 PM | Message # 3
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
Quote (Ryan)
Hello can i just ask you what you actually mean

This is from a long time ago , i know what it is to do with Ryan ... i understand what he's asking even though his English is not too good wink

Quote (Diablo)
Hello, I was avoided before a few months on your server.

Ok , the reason that you were banned is because of the abuse and bad driving that occured that day with you and your colleague (svensoon) , we realize that you weren't the main problem but you didn't help when you were being abusive towards us ... we don't like banning people as we try to have a friendly racing environment , if your happy to behave and not to be abusive then i will lift your ban . please read our SERVER RULES once i have received a reply stating that you are happy to follow our rules then i will lift your ban .

Sin

Ok, der Grund dafür, dass Sie wurden verboten ist wegen des Missbrauchs und der schlechten Fahrweise, dass an diesem Tag trat mit Ihnen und Ihren Kollegen (svensoon), erkennen wir, dass Sie nicht das Hauptproblem, aber du hast nicht helfen, wenn Sie wurden missbräuchliche auf uns ... wir nicht wie das Verbot von Menschen wie wir, eine gütliche racing Umwelt haben zu versuchen, wenn Ihr glücklich zu verhalten und nicht missbräuchlich dann werde ich Ihre Verbot aufzuheben. lesen Sie bitte unsere Server-Regein, wenn ich eine Antwort hervorgeht, dass Sie zufrieden sind, unsere Regeln zu befolgen Ich werde Ihre Verbot aufzuheben erhalten haben.

Sin

Team Member

DiabloDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-03, 4:53 PM | Message # 4
Noob
Hello, I thank the servers rules through read myself and promise this to keep and none measure more to build for the fast answer. To my English, sry I do not know well English, my note am good straight also not in English: D

SinDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-03, 4:57 PM | Message # 5
Alien Racer
Its ok , i understood what you wrote ... i have unbanned the LFS username lantisastina , if there is a problem and you still cannot connect to our servers please inform me here .

Sin

Team Member

DiabloDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-03, 5:05 PM | Message # 6
Noob
Thanks beautifully, everything folded, comes the server. It never again which will seem!

Message edited by Diablo - Wednesday, 2010-02-03, 5:06 PM

SinDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-03, 5:55 PM | Message # 7
Alien Racer
Case Closed , enjoy the racing biggrin

Team Member

Forum » Server's » Protests » Banned
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024