[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » Server's » Protests » Unbelievable ... guy crashes me - I got banned
Unbelievable ... guy crashes me - I got banned
[BG]RosenDate: Friday, 2011-09-23, 10:56 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Really nice to ban me. Thanks. I was crashed INTENTIONALLY and no actions had been made. But on the next race i was BANNED for WHAT ? Have you even watched the replay SIN ?

IT WAS TOTALLY UNFAIR.

Added (2011-09-23, 10:56 PM)
---------------------------------------------
"We accept it was unfortunate" - cool - thats exactly the way you should thread guys like that. At least watch the replay when he crashed me - and then tell me that my ban was fair.

SinDate: Saturday, 2011-09-24, 0:40 AM | Message # 2
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
Quote (|BG|Rosen)
no actions had been made.

Seriously i really don't get it ... we were all racing at that time but you wouldn't let it go , you were hassling the guy constantly to say he done it intentionally even though he'd already said sorry . and yes i did look at the replay after the race and it was a slight touch on the exit of T1 that you both had ... there was a bit of lag or something as you were both sort of stuck together . but all you wanted to do was spam the server with accusations without looking at the replay yourself , i'm not there to look at every incident and if someones behaving that way i won't bother to be honest .

I was prepared to let it go as the next race was about to start , but you decided to take him out in T2 which caused a few other people to go off as well , so you say "TOTALLY UNFAIR" i say it was called even and i banned the lot of you for about 30 minutes so the rest of us could race in peace .

REPLAY

Team Member

[BG]RosenDate: Saturday, 2011-09-24, 10:00 AM | Message # 3
Noob
Group: Users
I didn't took him out intentionally - I really lost control of my rear in a turn - but he pushed me off on a straight line - it is different.
My ban is for 24 hours - not 30 min. I always understand normal racing accidents but when a guy pushes me off the track on a straight ... it is not so nice.

OsteriDate: Saturday, 2011-09-24, 11:38 AM | Message # 4
Rookie
Group: Team Member
race is race...but if same mistake happen three times...then i´m interesting whats the matter..and who go out or something
this thing no my...but this is my thought...how i deed...sorry

Added (2011-09-24, 11:38 Am)
---------------------------------------------
happy

Team Member

kvDate: Saturday, 2011-09-24, 2:26 PM | Message # 5
Pro Racer
Group: Team Member
I watched replay a lot of different camera view, slow motion.

Ban is Ok, all banned have to think about what mean clear-fair racing.

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” YODA

next time be carefull!

Team Member

SinDate: Saturday, 2011-09-24, 7:25 PM | Message # 6
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
Quote (|BG|Rosen)
My ban is for 24 hours - not 30 min.

I removed the ban after 30 mins ... hoping that you had all calmed down .

Quote (|BG|Rosen)
I always understand normal racing accidents but when a guy pushes me off the track on a straight

It wasn't a "straight" as i said in my previous post , you were both on the exit of T1 and you had the outside ... the problem occured when the internet went crazy and you both got sort of stuck on each other .

It doesn't help the situation when a guy who has said "sorry" 2 or 3 times already is then getting badgered by someone wanting more from them ... it also doesn't help when people go on revenge attacks as it nearly always involves other peoples races being ruined . this is the last i have to say on the subject , hopefully i don't see it again .

Team Member

brianfritschDate: Monday, 2015-11-09, 10:03 PM | Message # 7
Noob
Group: Blocked
yeah Sin ban me 2 times for nothing because didn't watch replay... iidot admin please

Forum » Server's » Protests » Unbelievable ... guy crashes me - I got banned
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024