[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » Server's » Protests » Please unban osram/ozram
Please unban osram/ozram
ozramDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-21, 3:24 AM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Hello dear AMG community. I was banned around 4am GMT+1 on the GTI Motorsport server, and I'm not exactly sure why. I never intentionally crashed into people or otherwise caused trouble. I'm 28 years old, play all sorts of flight sims and shit. I dislike people who cause nuisance in a simulation-game myself. I only started playing yesterday and am happy to achieve a time of around 1:40 if I'm lucky....

Anyways just before I was banned I joined the server, but the race was already in progress... when I came out of the pit there was some unintentional touching with some guy.. and when the next few came I even made way for the blue flag and posted a F2-smiley into chat, which was then replied by another smiley by the guy who could pass through...

Therefore I'm a bit confused... maybe it has to do with the scoring system, automatized ban? - In case it was the pole position who got mad and banned me, maybe looking if people actually cause intentional havoc might be an idea before banning? Everyone starts somewhere, and as long as they are respectful and playing seriously I don't see why there is a need for banning newcomers....

No clue.

Anyways, thanks for the effort of providing the server(s) and looking into this matter.

All the best from the new swiss guy...

SinDate: Friday, 2012-08-24, 7:19 PM | Message # 2
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
Quote (ozram)
maybe it has to do with the scoring system, automatized ban

Yes this exactly the reason, all you need to do is avoid causing accidents and yellow/blue flags and your !rt will increase... the ban would only be for 12 hours so i'm sure now all is ok.

Team Member

B1gch0pperDate: Friday, 2012-08-24, 11:01 PM | Message # 3
Alien Racer
Group: Moderators
Bloody Airio always gets in the way of a good time wink lol

Anyway nice to see you about ozram, look forward to seeing you improve angel

Team Member

ozramDate: Saturday, 2012-08-25, 4:11 PM | Message # 4
Noob
Group: Users
Yea. Seems like the ban was gone a while after. Not sure if it was only 12 hours though. Seemed longer to me. Anyways, stuff is back to normal now. 1:36/37 sure is a pain to beat at the beginning. Just got into "trailbraking" and now it seems doable with practice, but ye.. takes some time. ;]

Thanks for your welcome, and see you on the tracks.

Forum » Server's » Protests » Please unban osram/ozram
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024