Friday, 2024-03-29, 11:52 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS

Welcome To The [A]uto [M]otive [G]odz Site & Forums

AMGMotorsports

TR Julian - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » Server's » Protests » TR Julian (I know he's gonna protest ban)
TR Julian
[SMOKE]Date: Monday, 2013-01-28, 10:21 PM | Message # 1
Pro Racer
Group: Team Member
Hey Sin - I just figured I'd come here in advance before Julian could come on here and protest about his ban - I'm sure he will if he knows about the forum - he's the type of guy who thinks only of himself and can't see past his own ego. Anyways - Alf asked me to ban Julian - and I had been getting complaints all day about Julian. I told Alf that I couldn't really ban Julian because allthough I know he's rude and rough on the track he isn't really a crasher per se.. But Alf begged me to watch the replay and so I did. WOW - he DEFINATELY intentionally crashed Alf, big time. VERY obvious - he went across the grass at full speed aiming strait for him. So I came back on and told Julian that I'm sorry but I can't tolerate that - even if he thinks he had a reason and it was a "revenge crash", still can't tolerate it. I banned him, and then everybody said Thanks and that he had been crashing them all day. Then Julian tried to re enter like 10 times.. I have a feeling he'll say he was banned unfairly. Not sure if I know how to post the replay, never did before, but I'll try.

Added (2013-01-28, 10:21 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Well - I attatched the .mpr, but it isn't showing in my post - Any ideas how to attach it? Thanks

kvDate: Tuesday, 2013-01-29, 4:16 PM | Message # 2
Pro Racer
Group: Team Member
TR JUlian ban is OK, cos he cant pass fair

i had the same situation before...

Team Member

Message edited by kv - Tuesday, 2013-01-29, 4:16 PM

SinDate: Tuesday, 2013-01-29, 9:02 PM | Message # 3
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
Thanks for the heads up - Don't worry about the replay, I trust the judgement of you guys

Team Member

Forum » Server's » Protests » TR Julian (I know he's gonna protest ban)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024