[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » General » General Discussion » Touching base
Touching base
JJDate: Saturday, 2018-06-09, 11:08 AM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Team Member
Hi AMG family, hope everyone is doing ok. I managed to get onto the GTi server today and cut some laps, it was good fun and my driving was quite neat considering how inactive I've been.

Would be nice to hear from everyone and know how everyone is doing. So please leave a reply, not only AMG members but AMG supporters too.

P.S Just recently realized that its been 4 years since I first joined AMG. Wow time flies but its been a good ride. Hopefully many more to come.

JJ hello

jackson9307Date: Saturday, 2018-06-16, 3:27 PM | Message # 2
Noob
Group: Users
Hello, i'm M@CI3K, from Poland and not in a team.

My fondest memories in LFS are from AMG server, where I gained my first xfg and xrg experience. Most of my time driving in 2016 and 2017 was here, now after I got S3 licence I spend less time here. (I've beaten my PBs lots of times here, good teachers).
Most active members now are only Wayne and derinus, others I see from time to time. However Wayne nowadays drives most on Australia's Digital Rainbow server on your evenings so you can meet him (and me sometimes) there. (around 5 to 9pm I think)

I saw you did very very nice times concerning your long 3 year break and on new version of Blackwood track (Wayne is not the biggest fan of the change, he lost airio championship points) so it looks you are another member which I will see taillights of haha.

I hope I will race with you some day and others like Quinn (not much active now sadly, taught me a lot in regards of xfg).

See you on track in near future hopefully!

Added (2018-06-16, 3:27 PM)
---------------------------------------------

only Wayne and derinus

I don't know how I could forget about kvoboss. Sorry!

JJDate: Monday, 2018-06-18, 10:14 AM | Message # 3
Noob
Hi M@CI3K, thanks for your reply.

I have a lot of memories racing with you on AMG. Good hard racing but clean and fair! I am not to bothered by track upgrades to be honest... few improvements which are always welcomed by racers, but I can understand some complaints. For me its the more aggressive curbing, XRG and XFG need to explore track limits to find and keep speed up, with road tyres and what not. New curbing does not allow this, you need much tighter line and it reduces speed. Especially in sc1 chicane and sc2 S turns. Previous blackwood setups are useless. Its now about eliminating understeer through the corner and fighting oversteer on the exit ( XRG anyway).
But we must adapt to the change. New track upgrade would suit cars with more aero grip and slick tyres for sure!

Its nice hearing from you M@CI3k. I hope to race with you again sooner or later. Please say hi to everyone in AMG server for me. I'm trying to be more active. Miss racing with everyone on AMG servers!

Take care

Message edited by JJ - Monday, 2018-06-18, 10:15 AM

GodDate: Monday, 2018-07-16, 9:34 AM | Message # 4
Noob
The old AMG squad needs to assemble sometime soon, it's been too long!

gabrieldnzsDate: Monday, 2019-01-14, 9:35 PM | Message # 5
Noob
Hi JJ,

I played LFS today to see how the game is and if the team was alive. I didn`t found the server online so i came here to see if there was any messages here in the forum and found your thread. Good times i had in the server and in the team. I will try to play sometimes just for fun, can`t do 1.33 anymore, the game is really different.

Wish to see some of you online again. Take care.

dnZ

jackson9307Date: Tuesday, 2019-01-15, 2:48 PM | Message # 6
Noob
Hello.

I think the server was just empty and didn't show up in your server browser. Use filters.
You will get back to 1:33 really fast I'm sure.

lfsmodsDate: Tuesday, 2022-11-08, 8:32 AM | Message # 7
Noob
i think its a good idea

The best Live for Speed game - LFS Mods

Forum » General » General Discussion » Touching base
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024