Welcome Guest | RSS

Welcome To The [A]uto [M]otive [G]odz Site & Forums

AMGMotorsports

[AMG] server streaming live! - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » General » General Discussion » [AMG] server streaming live!
[AMG] server streaming live!
B1gch0pperDate: Sunday, 2010-08-08, 10:08 PM | Message # 1
Alien Racer
Group: Moderators
Ive been playing around with streaming today, got a stream running from the demo server, let me know what you guys think...
[AMG] Server Live Stream

smile

Team Member

SinDate: Monday, 2010-08-09, 1:16 AM | Message # 2
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
Yes m8 it looks really good , the sound is a bit strange tho ... maybe its just my set up of it tho , i'll have a fiddle with it wink

Team Member

B1gch0pperDate: Monday, 2010-08-09, 1:34 AM | Message # 3
Alien Racer
Quote (Sin)
the sound is a bit strange tho

What do you mean bud? Whats strange about it?

Team Member

IcemanDate: Monday, 2010-08-09, 12:04 PM | Message # 4
Uber Racer
Group: Team Member
It's simply way too loud wink

But nice stream m8!

Team Member

B1gch0pperDate: Monday, 2010-08-09, 12:09 PM | Message # 5
Alien Racer
Ahh ok bud, i did have some problems with the sound and took ages tinkering to find a happy medium with quality, i will turn it down a bit smile

Team Member

IcemanDate: Monday, 2010-08-09, 2:53 PM | Message # 6
Uber Racer
All good now, nice work applause

Team Member

B1gch0pperDate: Monday, 2010-08-09, 4:20 PM | Message # 7
Alien Racer
Cool smile
I did notice sometimes on the grid or maybe just after the start, or maybe when there is lots of cars on the screen, the sound does sometimes start going a bit funny, sometimes pulsing and getting all in a fiddle, if this happens just refresh the page and it should sort it out.
It didnt happen a lot to me, just a couple of times just after the lights went green...

Team Member

SinDate: Monday, 2010-08-09, 6:39 PM | Message # 8
Alien Racer
Ahh thats better , my ears aren't bleeding now lol , might be an idea to reduce the amount of Airio messages that are shown in the global chat ... i like the gfx that say whos where on the track tho wink

Team Member

B1gch0pperDate: Monday, 2010-08-09, 6:52 PM | Message # 9
Alien Racer
Quote (Sin)
my ears aren't bleeding now

When i set it up i unknowingly had my volume turned way down low, so when i adjusted the volume of the stream to compensate... Well, you know... bash

Quote (Sin)
might be an idea to reduce the amount of Airio messages that are shown in the global chat

Will look into it bud, its the way MY login is set up on the server, how i like it, so dont wanna be messin about with it too much. If i buy another S2 licence for streaming purposes it can be setup exactly how we want it. smile

Quote (Sin)
i like the gfx that say whos where on the track tho

Thats the TV Director bud, still lots to learn with that wink
Awesome bit of kit tho, would advise anyone who like watching replays or generally just speccing the server to use it smile

Team Member

B1gch0pperDate: Saturday, 2010-08-14, 0:02 AM | Message # 10
Alien Racer
Ok, update on the live streaming...
I seem to have ironed out the bugs of losing connection and the sound dropping out, but its the TV Director thats playing up the most...
Its seems reluctant to want to do what its supposed to sometimes.
When i start it it will only use the rear facing cams of the FXR and FZR, the XRR seems ok at this point, but if i open the folder where TVD is stored, then close it again, TVD seems to work ok with all cams doing what they should, i.e. If there is a close race it will focus on the front bumper cam of the car behind, or the rear bumper cam of the car infront, or if there is not too much action going on, it will sometimes cut to in-car view. Thing is, this doesn't last, and seems to revert back to rear view only for FXR and FZR after a certain time...
I dunno about this one, it seems so random its gonna be hard to troubleshoot.
I'll stay on it wink

Team Member

SinDate: Saturday, 2010-08-14, 4:43 AM | Message # 11
Alien Racer
I'm sure u will get to the bottom of it m8 , it seems like your getting same sorts of problems that Airio used to give me lol ... i think it was stubbornness on Airio's part not wanting to do wot i was telling it lol

Team Member

B1gch0pperDate: Sunday, 2010-08-22, 4:32 PM | Message # 12
Alien Racer
Ive added some videos the the gallery, im after a recent replay of a packed server, maybe 30+ cars on the grid?
If anyone has one can they send it to me pls? I will stick it on the player wink
Thanking you muchly!

Team Member

SinDate: Monday, 2010-08-23, 0:40 AM | Message # 13
Alien Racer
I'm sure i have some , i will take a look and send it via Email m8 good

Team Member

SinDate: Monday, 2010-08-23, 9:29 AM | Message # 14
Alien Racer
Found one and sent it Chop , i hope you received it smile

Team Member

B1gch0pperDate: Monday, 2010-08-23, 3:33 PM | Message # 15
Alien Racer
Yep, cheers buddy, didn't get to watch it yet but i guess i can when i record it for the site...
Thanks bud smile

Team Member

IcemanDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-24, 7:32 PM | Message # 16
Uber Racer
I guess it's the replay of the one event we had with alot ppl on the last race smile

Would like to see that one on it, since it doesn't work for me...getting lag-.- in a replay xD

Team Member

B1gch0pperDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-24, 8:46 PM | Message # 17
Alien Racer
Quote (Iceman)
I guess it's the replay of the one event we had with alot ppl on the last race

Nah its not an event race mate, looks like a normal 6lap GTR server race...

Quote (Iceman)
Would like to see that one on it, since it doesn't work for me...getting lag-.- in a replay xD

Its on there bud, the first one in the list, i know it does lag a little up to turn 1, but with that many cars on the screen, in spectate, with several other bits of software running on the server, recording and uploading it was bound to, i'd need a 10 core 10000+ CPU to handle that little baby, which i dont have sad
It does sort itself out after turn 1 though bud :o)

Team Member

IcemanDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-25, 10:04 AM | Message # 18
Uber Racer
Naah i mean, when i play the replay on my own in lfs, i get a huge lag after second or third lap...and it doesn't disappear, so i could't watch the replay ever...that's why i would love to see it on the stream wink

Team Member

SinDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-25, 2:36 PM | Message # 19
Alien Racer
I have it , i will send it to Chop and then he can add it just for you dude wink

Team Member

B1gch0pperDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-25, 3:09 PM | Message # 20
Alien Racer
Yep certainly can fellas, ANY replays or vids that want adding, send them to me (or the link if its utube or sommat) i can add them on easy, we do need more content in the archive movie player for us to get Livestream Verified wink
Im jus gonna add as much content as i have time for...

Also i was messing around with the auto pilot tv director yesterday, and halfway through messing with something my PC decided to BSOD sad
Somehow it messed everything up and started playing my utube clip over the live stream window, and put some banners on the screen which i didnt ask it to (saying Yo momma! lol) i didnt realise till late last night and thought i had fixed it, but i didnt switch auto pilot off so when i woke up thismorning it was still showing my LEDNT52 thang, sorry about that lol
I think i have fixed it now to show only the live stream and auto pilot is OFF so it wont mess with anything. Lets keep our fingers crossed!

Team Member

IcemanDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-25, 5:15 PM | Message # 21
Uber Racer
happy how come it said "Yo Momma"? happy

glad u fixed it and thanks Sin wink

Team Member

B1gch0pperDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-25, 5:39 PM | Message # 22
Alien Racer
lololol, i was just adding stuff to text boxes to see where it would show on the screen, Yo Momma was one of those things, but i didnt tell it to stay on the screen, i just flicked it on and off to see what was occuring. After the BSOD it seemed to mess with my settings and added stuff i didnt tell it to, including that banner, and the scrolling ticker lol

Team Member

B1gch0pperDate: Friday, 2010-09-24, 2:38 AM | Message # 23
Alien Racer
Had a good mess around with the template tonight, i think its starting to look quite smart! wink

Also upgraded the Pro-Caster software to (hopefully) a more stable version... Keep getting disconnects during the day while im at work, its so frustrating
Lets see how it goes, its holding out so far smile

Team Member

SinDate: Friday, 2010-09-24, 6:47 PM | Message # 24
Alien Racer
I was watching the 45 minute event race on there last night , the TV Director is showing a lot of love to Mr. Iceman ... he's being shown more than anyone else haha wink

Team Member

IcemanDate: Sunday, 2010-09-26, 11:48 AM | Message # 25
Uber Racer
Yes smile had some nice moves on it tongue but suddenly i'm gone => was that graphics problem i had while racing... it was still alot fun, would be nice if we could get so many ppl on another event^^

Team Member

Forum » General » General Discussion » [AMG] server streaming live!
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024