Tuesday, 2024-04-16, 1:41 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS

Welcome To The [A]uto [M]otive [G]odz Site & Forums

AMGMotorsports

[AA] Amateur Cup - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » General » General Discussion » [AA] Amateur Cup (Invitation)
[AA] Amateur Cup
RatRugDate: Thursday, 2013-07-25, 4:59 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Hi all,

I'm AA™| Sam, some may have seen me online, and i'm here to invite AMG s2 users to a new, fun s2 championship that we're hosting. It will be an 8 round event with increasing car speed and challenge. There will be a team championship running alongside the driver championship, with the 3 top drivers from each team earning points for their respective teams.

Information and Schedule: http://www.ready2rollteam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=1801
Sign-Ups: http://www.ready2rollteam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=1802

We're going to be inviting mainly demo teams such as yourself's and MRc, BRT, Club r, and so on. Really hoping it should be a fun event and that there will be a lot of drivers signing up. It'll be good to build bridges between all the demo teams.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, i'll occasionally check this topic, but if you do sign up with a few teams perhaps it would be good to have a 'Manager' that lets everyone know when and where they should be. (Server info should follow soon). Where we're inviting a few teams i can't keep posting on each forum so will be hoping you guys check our sub-forum for this championship regularly. (Worth Book-Marking it).

Thanks guys, hope to see you signing up!

Message edited by RatRug - Thursday, 2013-07-25, 5:05 PM

[SMOKE]Date: Thursday, 2013-07-25, 5:56 PM | Message # 2
Pro Racer
Group: Team Member
Sounds interesting Sam! I'm not an S2 car guy I'm afraid - but there's some AMG guys here that are passionate outside of demo cars. I'm sure you'll be hearing from those parties within a few days time. Best of luck to all!

SinDate: Thursday, 2013-07-25, 6:52 PM | Message # 3
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
Hi Sam, thanks for the invite - When I click on the links in your post it says "The requested topic does not exist."

Hopefully you have another link so we can take a look.

cheers

Team Member

RatRugDate: Thursday, 2013-07-25, 7:54 PM | Message # 4
Noob
That may be because you need to sign up to the forum (not totally sure!). Here is the link to the sub-forum, try that: http://www.ready2rollteam.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=132

SinDate: Thursday, 2013-07-25, 11:59 PM | Message # 5
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
Yep works now thanks, there's too many different types of cars there for me personally... But maybe some of the guys here will sign up - good luck with it good

Team Member

RatRugDate: Friday, 2013-07-26, 7:33 PM | Message # 6
Noob
Well the idea is it's for those who don't necessarily drive s2 often, so with it starting easier it gets people into the groove of different combos. smile

Forum » General » General Discussion » [AA] Amateur Cup (Invitation)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024