[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » General » General Discussion » AMG Demo Servers
AMG Demo Servers
JJDate: Thursday, 2014-08-14, 2:16 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Team Member
Hi guys! Just wondering if something happened to AMG Demo server/s?
Earlier I had a 98%+ !rt the. When I got back on it was about 91%.
not a big deal but thought I'd check in case someone has hacked and been using my LFS User, which could spell trouble for us AMG guys. It's like the server has been reset to some old stats or something? Hope you guys can fill me in. I have changed my password just to be safe.
cheers, AMG JJ tongue

[SMOKE]Date: Thursday, 2014-08-14, 9:34 PM | Message # 2
Pro Racer
If the only thing that changed unexpectantly was your !rt and nothing else like your !rk or !tm or !pb info - then it might have been that there was something that hit your rt without you realising. For example, if you walk away and somebody else in your house comes over and spams your hotkeys on accident, it will kick you for flooding and then your rt is lower when you come back. My kids do that to me when I'm afk sometimes. Or it could have been that you used some profanity or were spectated for blue flag or driving backwards or something - there's a lot of little things that hurt your rt. Not saying that you do any of those things - but there's just so much stuff that takes off rt to consider.
Even the way XRG's drive through the dirt hurts your rt - it's considered an offtrack.

Message edited by [SMOKE] - Thursday, 2014-08-14, 9:36 PM

JJDate: Friday, 2014-08-15, 10:14 AM | Message # 3
Noob
Hi smoke buddy, thanks for the reply!
yeah doesn't take much to knock your rt down unfortunately, but I guess it has to be sensitive to catch all those naughty racers that can come along. Investigating further I've realised it must have been a server problem. As I had not long reached about 810 podium wins in AMG GTi Motorsports and now it's back to 787. So server must have reset to and old date and stats ect? Just a thought...
thanks mate
JJ

[SMOKE]Date: Friday, 2014-08-15, 4:38 PM | Message # 4
Pro Racer
Oh okay, yeah I haven't been on much in the last few weeks, hopefully I haven't lost any important stats. Thanks for the heads up buddy. This sort of thing happened before and I lost some minor stats while others lost some important ones. I guess it's just whether or not the racer had done anything important between the time of the backup and the restore. So in a way I'm lucky I haven't done anything special in a while. But 23 missing podiums sounds like a good backup/restore ratio - you probably get that many podiums in a single afternoon hehehe.

SinDate: Monday, 2014-08-18, 7:37 AM | Message # 5
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
Yes - there was a problem at the data centre where the servers are located. The company had to renew some parts that had failed (I'm not sure what), but we lost a few days of stats... Not a lot can be done about that I'm afraid sad

Team Member

Forum » General » General Discussion » AMG Demo Servers
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024