Friday, 2024-03-29, 0:21 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS

Welcome To The [A]uto [M]otive [G]odz Site & Forums

AMGMotorsports

Change of career...? - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » General » Comedy Central » Change of career...? (...maybe not)
Change of career...?
B1gch0pperDate: Thursday, 2010-04-22, 4:31 PM | Message # 1
Alien Racer
Group: Moderators
A gynaecologist had become fed up with malpractice insurance and NHS paperwork and was tired out. Hoping to try another career where skilful hands would be beneficial, he decided to become a garage mechanic.

He went to the local technical college, signed up for evening classes, attended diligently, and learned all he could.

When the time for the practical exam approached, the gynaecologist prepared carefully for weeks and completed the exam with tremendous skill. When the results came back, he was surprised to find that he had obtained a score of 150%.

Fearing an error, he called the instructor, saying: "I don't want to appear ungrateful for such an outstanding result, but I wonder if there is an error in the grade."

The instructor said, "During the exam, you took the engine apart perfectly, which was worth 50% of the total mark. You put the engine back together again perfectly, which is also worth 50% of the mark."

After a pause, the instructor added, "I gave you an extra 50% because you did it all through the exhaust pipe, which I've never seen done in my entire career."

Team Member

KleisJDate: Tuesday, 2010-04-27, 1:48 PM | Message # 2
Intermediate
Group: Team Member
happy niceone happy

Team Member

SinDate: Tuesday, 2010-04-27, 2:13 PM | Message # 3
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
happy I didn't see that coming , good one happy

Team Member

Forum » General » Comedy Central » Change of career...? (...maybe not)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024