• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » General » Off Topic » Hello !
Hello !
roz107Date: Monday, 2010-03-15, 0:21 AM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Hello everyone

Just thought I would make a post to say more about myself. Most of you probably have seen me in teamspeak ( the guy with the really poor mic ), I am seventeen years of age so just got my provisional license ! I have been using this sever since I think last tuesday which was when I decided to buy LFS and I must say you are a great bunch of people who run a very good server.

Since the week has gone by I managed to set a 1:44.6 I think PB and I'd like to thank you all for the help you have given me on how to do this track without crashing or to epically shred my tyres.

Now more about myself I am hoping to get back into college this September and study a BTEC in engineering after being kicked out my house where I lived previously last October. I am generally quite laid back guy with a positive attitude and I look forward to continuing and improving on this server, I also look forward to getting to know the team better and maybe one day be offered a place on the team.

This may seem a little pointless but thought i'd do it anyway.

Cheers for the help and making me want to continue to play this game
roz107

RyanDate: Monday, 2010-03-15, 2:15 AM | Message # 2
Pro Racer
Group: Moderators
Welcome mate, glad you decided to buy lfs as we seem to be dying breed here smile nice work getting your pb down already. looks like soon enough you will be competition up the front :P

Why did you get kicked out of your house? lol

Team Member

roz107Date: Monday, 2010-03-15, 11:45 AM | Message # 3
Noob
Group: Users
Kicked out due to the fact my dads new wife and I did not get on at all so she threw me out and said basically do not come back.

SinDate: Monday, 2010-03-15, 6:25 PM | Message # 4
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
Hi roz , i'm glad your enjoying the server and getting some racing experience ... welcome to the website roll

Team Member

RyanDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-16, 12:12 PM | Message # 5
Pro Racer
Quote (roz107)
Kicked out due to the fact my dads new wife and I did not get on at all so she threw me out and said basically do not come back.

Dam!! as if your dad chose her over his son? wow, ohwell, all i can say is, now is your time to shine smile

Team Member

B1gch0pperDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-16, 3:45 PM | Message # 6
Alien Racer
Hi Roz! Met you briefly on TS the other night, and i agree, you do have a very poor mic lol
I could only hear you in between races when my engine wasn't running...
But nice to see you getting into the GTR's and enjoying our server
Are you coming to the race night tomorrow night? On our events server from about 6:45pm for around 3 hours (for all three races). The length of the races (15 min, 30 min and 45 min respectively) will improve your times no end, i promise!
Hope to see you there bud

Team Member

Forum » General » Off Topic » Hello !
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024