Saturday, 2024-05-04, 8:21 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS

Welcome To The [A]uto [M]otive [G]odz Site & Forums

AMGMotorsports

The shooting in the Mall. - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » General » Off Topic » The shooting in the Mall.
The shooting in the Mall.
JackDate: Saturday, 2011-04-09, 11:20 PM | Message # 1
Semi-Pro
Group: Team Member
Hey guys sad

I wanted to share something with you guys.

As most of your heard today maybe there was a shooting in The Netherlands in a mall.
A 25 year old guy shooted with a automatic gun at ppl.
At this moment they know that 7 ppl died including himself, also 2 others are in serious life danger and 4 are heavy injured but not in life danger. Some more ppl are injured but not heavy. Total there are 7 ppl killed and a total of 16 ppl injured.

Why i want to tell you this is because it happend near to the town where i live.. Its about 10 minutes driving by car and just like 10 ~ 12KM away from my town. Together with my cousin im there like every week to go to the mall and buy some new stuff like clothes or movie's to watch.
A picture of the distance:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I live in a small town with about 2000 ppl and the town where it happend is quite a bit bigger.
Last month there was the first ever shooting near our town in the same city as where the drama happend today in the mall.
At the begin of this month 2 ppl got killed by a shooting after going out in this town... this was like a huge hit in the face of all the small towns around this bigger town.
Lots of my friends go out there and really are kinda scared now to go there.
Even thougt, there is not really much more in a short distance of the place where i live to go out.

Now today this tragic thing happend and we been talking about it all day already with friends and family, its all coming so close. Never anything happend here... the biggest thing that happen here is that someone steal something from a shop... and now this.
Its a huge slap in the face to see that the shootings out of America are slowly going over to europe and god knows to where more...
This guy killed his own mother, shooted his father but his father is still alive luckly for him, dunno if i should call it luck for him too... lost his wife and son.
He shooted at KIDS, basicly at everything that was just moving... A man on the news said he heard the shots of a weapon and he runned into the mall to see what happend. Right infront of him he saw a boy from around the 12yrs old screaming for his parents but he was alone in the mall. He got his by a bullet that the guy was shooting. Where is this world going to if random ppl are starting to do this kind of things?
When he was done shooting at everyone after refilling his weapon twice he went to a store in the mall and saw there a lady (what i've heard) and infront of her he shooted his brains out.
This kinda crap is not normal, he is riuning the life from ppl who have nothing todo with his mental or what ever kind of problems..

Freaked me out to hear that my brother was also at that town at the moment of the shooting, i was very glad to hear that he was on the otherside of the town and that he didn't know anything about it untill we called him to know if he is alright.

I had to make a topic about this just to express some feeling i have about it.

Thanks for reading.

Greetz, Jack

Team Member

Aston AS3 - FXR 0:44.730 1:40.750 WR-diff +0:00.150 4598 laps

Message edited by Jack - Saturday, 2011-04-09, 11:36 PM

Forum » General » Off Topic » The shooting in the Mall.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024