[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » General » Off Topic » speedhack report
speedhack report
BITEDate: Monday, 2013-07-15, 5:27 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Team Member
just delete the .jpg on the end of the file.

hope it works that way to get it back to the mpr file

http://www.file-upload.net/download-7842207/acca-hacker.rar.html
http://www.file-upload.net/download-7842206/yiki-speedhack.rar.html

Message edited by BITE - Monday, 2013-07-15, 5:33 PM

[SMOKE]Date: Monday, 2013-07-15, 7:02 PM | Message # 2
Pro Racer
Hey Sin, I noticed people upload replays in different ways and many times the link goes to some file site that may or may not contain malware or pop ups if you hit the wrong download button or whatever. So when guys report something - I'm afraid to download the replay from their links because of all the weird file sharing sites and their many "fake download" buttons. I know one of the download buttons will probably be legit - but you know how those sites work, and it's a pain.
   I was wondering - What's the preferred way for guys to upload an mpr to the site or put an image into a post? Is there any way we could have a thread that explains how to upload replays, images, audio, etc to the AMG site? Having a thread that explains it would be informative and helpful. I would suggest that people just email me the .mpr directly, but I'm not sure that's the proper solution. But if it helps, my email = 
oldstarscream@yahoo.com

SinDate: Tuesday, 2013-07-16, 5:32 PM | Message # 3
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
Thanks for the report - I'll get on it when I'm home from work.

Quote ([SMOKE)
]Is there any way we could have a thread that explains how to upload replays, images, audio, etc to the AMG site? Having a thread that explains it would be informative and helpful
I done THIS THREAD in 2009, the sites listed here were always very good and relatively easy to use... The problem with the AMG website is that it has limited webspace as it's free, like anything if you want the full benefits you have to pay - But it does what we need it to do which is why we haven't bothered to get the full web version

Team Member

[SMOKE]Date: Tuesday, 2013-07-16, 9:25 PM | Message # 4
Pro Racer
I missed that thread - whoops! Megaupload is down, but mediafire is still around, so MediaFire is the way to go, thanks!

Forum » General » Off Topic » speedhack report
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024