[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » Server's » Reports » [DW] Dopii
[DW] Dopii
hp999Date: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 4:12 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Hello. This is my first post here,as I was so pissed off from taking me off by others for 5 times in a row. So,the guy who I'm reporting right now took me out 2 times(I dont have the replay of the second collision). So,basically,what happened,was that he was just joking around in his FXR,not watching his sides and driving like he would've been alone on the track. Unfortunately,I don't know the time in the reply at the moment,I'll find it out.

*side note* I was rude with him after the crash because I got crashed 5 times,which is 50 mins of waiting to race. I don't mind,if it was indeed my fault,but I think it wasn't,that's the reason I reported. I just hope somebody can remove another crasher from this great server.

Edit - forgot to attach the file. http://rapidshare.com/files/324436246/for_forum.mpr.html

Cheers,hp.

Message edited by hp999 - Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 4:18 PM

SinDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 6:16 PM | Message # 2
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
Thx for taking the time to post the replay , rest assured i will look into it ... if it was blatant wrecking ie: not braking going into the turn or just randomly crashing others Mr.Dopii will be dealt with . i know its annoying when crashes happen but many things come into play when you race on a busy server , the main three things being firstly lag closely followed by the fact that some people do not possess a good PC and thirdly having little or no big grid racing experience ... some people tell me they only get 3FPS going into T1 when they have more than 10-15 cars infront of them , so wot they are seeing may not be the same as wot someone else is seeing if they have a top spec PC . you may have noticed that we here at [AMG] like to give people a chance to race , and we dont kick/ban at simple race accidents ... we possess massive patience lol

I'm glad you enjoy our race server and hope to see you on track soon

Sin

Team Member

hp999Date: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 11:47 AM | Message # 3
Noob
Group: Users
Thanks for the answer,Sin. Yes,I totally understand you,you can't ban a guy just for two crashes. biggrin As you might noticed,I was quite angry at that time.

hp.

SinDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 5:33 PM | Message # 4
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
I know it looks like he spun out on purpose after T1 , but i took a look at the damage status of his car after he was hit quite badly approaching T1 and he had massive suspension damage on the right-hand side front and rear ... i'm 99.9% sure this is why he spun out trying to take the slight right-hand curve , i would also say there was definitely no intent to take you out of the race . just a racing accident i know its annoying but those sorts of things happen in real life racing also .

Sin

Team Member

Forum » Server's » Reports » [DW] Dopii
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024