[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » Server's » Reports » m.vaillant on GTR
m.vaillant on GTR
LookAssDate: Monday, 2011-05-16, 5:32 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Hello. I want to report m.vaillant for colliding and insulting and ignoring blue flag.

Here are 3 replays (in game name: Rdline vaillant)
http://www.mediafire.com/?59ar545aob9vdaj

replay: As3_race_6L_8R_0F, time 00:36 - crash from his fault, insulting in next 1 minute on chat.
replay2: AS3_race_6L_8R_9F_3 time 6:30, 7:06 - ignoring blue flag, blocking
replay3: As3_race_6L_4R_6F time 5:46 - blue flag, 6:18 crash

Thanks, LookAss

SinDate: Monday, 2011-05-16, 10:38 PM | Message # 2
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
First of all thx for the replays , err i've looked and to be quite honest it looks like you were giving him just as much verbal in the chat (calling him a "bastard") ... which probably wound him up to retaliate . as for the crash and blue flag business that looks deliberate , even though he does have lag when he hits you ... it looks an intentional action , but let me have a word with him as he's normally ok ... i hate to ban decent racers without talking with them first ok .

Team Member

B1gch0pperDate: Monday, 2011-05-16, 11:28 PM | Message # 3
Alien Racer
Group: Moderators
Ive said it before and i'll say it again, you cant expect a racer to jump off the track to allow you to pass just because they are blue flagged.
The blue flag is to let you know you have a car coming up which intends to pass, and you should let him pass at the earliest safe opportunity. Halfway round a corner etc is not a safe place to pass.
What does not help the situation is when a slower driver tries to second guess what the following car is going to do and adjusts his car to suit, which means he ends up swerving all over the track, and not allowing the faster car to attempt to know where he is going, thus not helping atall.

Along the straight he picked the left side and stuck to it, the fact you picked the same side aswell is not his fault, you need to pass him, not him get out the way of you. If you had turned to the right and he followed you over to the right, that would be blocking...
The turn 1 and turn 3 incidents were the same, again, he drove smoothly and on his line, I certainly didn't see any blocking, again you need to pass him safely...

Sorry, had a bad and it seems I may have just vented a lil wee bit evil

Team Member

LookAssDate: Wednesday, 2011-05-18, 6:43 PM | Message # 4
Noob
Group: Users
Yes, probably you're right, but I saw these actions like an act against me. Maybe i see that because actions like this in my country are regular. Maybe leaving from pits to meet me and trying to difficult my race was just a case. I don't want you to ban him. I just want you to talk with that player, but if you don't see any transgressions it's no longer valid.

Sorry for probable errors in spelling.
greetings, LookAss

B1gch0pperDate: Wednesday, 2011-05-18, 6:56 PM | Message # 5
Alien Racer
Group: Moderators
'Dobjay' reply fella, by the looks of it you are a sound guy!
Sin said he will speak to him about the rear-ender, so hopefully that will clean everything up nicely smile

'Genkweeya' for taking the time to post though bud, dont hesitate to stop by again either to post your grievances or just to say 'chesht' biggrin
('Pshareprasham' for my rant above)

Dovid Zenya Bratcha

Team Member

Message edited by B1gch0pper - Wednesday, 2011-05-18, 7:03 PM

Forum » Server's » Reports » m.vaillant on GTR
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024