• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » Server's » Reports » Banned for an accident by 7KaratBP
Banned for an accident by 7KaratBP
AKIDate: Thursday, 2012-05-24, 6:38 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Hello again...! actually I'm burning inside angry

I got Banned by Karat again... this time I'll send a replay within this post.

I tried to overtake him but crashed him. NOT on purpose...!

I got no warning, he didn't say anything... I was writing that I'm Sorry please don't ban me... I received the ban before I could send the message...

and I don't understand why he slowly pulled left while I was overtaking him, he left his line, I watched it more than 20 times...
...maybe he did it on purpose... (?!)
I drive now more than a year on your GTi server and never had any problems with any admins... until Karat came...

even smoke counts me to the "AMG-Family" >>>click<<< I am no crash-kiddy... I just want to have fun by doing those races...

my real opinion?! take away his limad rights, he isn't good for your reputation if you care and he doesn't know what it means "to be an admin"

Regards AKI

€dit : where to upload the "mpr"-file?

€dit²: here the "mpr"-file → http://www.fileuploadx.de/367750

Message edited by AKI - Thursday, 2012-05-24, 7:41 PM

SinDate: Thursday, 2012-05-24, 11:24 PM | Message # 2
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
I'm guessing there's some bad blood between you two - without seeing whether or not there was any type chat after the crash I can only guess what happened...

However I don't like people getting banned for minor accidents, I never have and I always ask people that I give Admin to not to use it as a weapon against others - there will always be accidents in motor racing, exactly as it is in real life... the only people who should be banned for it are the ones who do it recklessly just to annoy those that want to race as fairly as possible - I have removed the ban, I will try to speak with KBP if I see him when I'm on... until then carry on racing, you won't get banned again.

Team Member

AKIDate: Friday, 2012-05-25, 6:39 PM | Message # 3
Noob
Group: Users
Good evening Sin,

thank you very much for your comprehension.

I don't know why he is acting that hard to me, I never had any kind of talk with him...

Maybe something from past when I was an admin and this might be a kind of revenge?!

Well,... I don't want to draw the devil on the wall, he just should do his job right and everting is okay...

Thanks again! ;D

Regards AKI

Forum » Server's » Reports » Banned for an accident by 7KaratBP
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024