Sunday, 2024-05-05, 9:42 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS

Welcome To The [A]uto [M]otive [G]odz Site & Forums

AMGMotorsports

Admin Cosmo. - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » Server's » Reports » Admin Cosmo.
Admin Cosmo.
mYepOxDate: Friday, 2013-01-25, 3:55 AM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Admin Cosmo Bans me 24 Hours without any incident.

His only Words was:

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-17855715/blub.jpg.html

Maybe he had a Problem, that i catched him, because he said "Cheat?"

Btw, thats for you, Cosmo... If u cant live about that other players are better than you, go play Offline, jerkhead.

And, that you crashed me, should you get Banned. Unfair Gamer! Get older!

kvDate: Friday, 2013-01-25, 1:21 PM | Message # 2
Pro Racer
Group: Team Member
AMG Cosmo???
who is that?

?????

Team Member

Message edited by kv - Friday, 2013-01-25, 1:24 PM

SinDate: Saturday, 2013-01-26, 1:06 AM | Message # 3
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
Quote (kv)
AMG Cosmo???who is that?
Someone I entrusted Admin to
Quote (mYepOx)
Admin Cosmo Bans me 24 Hours without any incident
I've contacted him about this, leave it with me

Team Member

CosmoDate: Tuesday, 2013-01-29, 4:59 AM | Message # 4
Noob
Hi mYep0x, sorry for not responding to your concern sooner.

As I recall it, you passed me on the long straight in S1 as your car exerted a tremendous amount of acceleration. I asked you if you were cheating, and you replied directly with a "yes", then you typed that if I were to ban you, you would have complained on this forum. I said, joking, that I didn't know we (AMG) had one. I told you that cheating is not allowed on the server, and you replied that you were using "just a bit of nox". I typed the sentence displayed in the picture, then banned you. Please correct me if any of my recollection is inaccurate.

I try to apply the same standards to any person I ban. That night you were one of about half a dozen who were banned, mostly for crashing repeatedly on turn 1. While I try to apply the same judgement to all of those who I ban, a mistake may happen. I clearly did not ban you for being faster than me, or I would have to ban about 80-90 percent of the drivers on that server every time I play. I don't remember "crashing you", only banning you. Also, I am getting older already.

Sincerely,
Cosmo.

Message edited by Cosmo - Tuesday, 2013-01-29, 5:00 AM

[SMOKE]Date: Tuesday, 2013-01-29, 6:15 AM | Message # 5
Pro Racer
Group: Team Member
Nice post Cosmo - I hear ya buddy. If a guy says "Yes" to the question: "Are you cheating" then it's easy to see why you banned the guy. Personally I've never seen him cheat and I don't think he is a cheater - but for him to say yes I am a cheater was just dumb on his part. In the end - it's just a failure on his part to communicate with the admin on duty and some oversight on your part in confirming he was, allthough you were just taking his word for it. The sarcasm he chose to use got him banned, and that's really all it was. Hopefully next time an admin asks him if he's cheating he'll answer: "No." Sarcasm is hard to spot when it's in type and not in audio. You're a good guy Cosmo - it's a treat for me to get to work with you. I think this will blow over.

SinDate: Tuesday, 2013-01-29, 9:00 PM | Message # 6
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
Quote ([SMOKE)
]Nice post Cosmo

I agree - Now let's get back to racing good

Team Member

mYepOxDate: Friday, 2013-02-01, 3:27 PM | Message # 7
Noob
Quote (Cosmo)
As I recall it, you passed me on the long straight in S1 as your car exerted a tremendous amount of acceleration. I asked you if you were cheating, and you replied directly with a "yes", then you typed that if I were to ban you, you would have complained on this forum. I said, joking, that I didn't know we (AMG) had one. I told you that cheating is not allowed on the server, and you replied that you were using "just a bit of nox". I typed the sentence displayed in the picture, then banned you. Please correct me if any of my recollection is inaccurate.

So.. I told my Boss today, that he speak everything into good or into bad...

Its like you.. You can make Jokes but not me.. So.. Look the Replay before Banning. When i use Noz, then u see me 1 Second than im on 300 mp/h...

So.. First use ur Brain, than ur Fingers.

Whatever...

Forum » Server's » Reports » Admin Cosmo.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024