[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » Server's » Reports » AMG Cosmo
AMG Cosmo
DavidScoDate: Tuesday, 2014-03-04, 0:41 AM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
So I was just racing on the AMG Motorsports demo server. End of lap 1, coming out the second to last corner I run a little wide and lose a bit of speed. Cosmo then decides to, instead of taking any kind of evasive action, drive straight into the back of me, then dive up my inside into the last corner and hit me again. Then, when I'm spectated for this stupid move and I question why, I'm banned instantly with no explanation?! I've never been banned from any LFS server before in my life, and for an admin to act like this is completely childish. I fully expect this thread to be closed, deleted and no doubt me banned off this forum too, but if that's the way AMG run their server & team I want nothing to do with it any more.

SinDate: Wednesday, 2014-03-05, 1:37 PM | Message # 2
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
I'm sorry this happened, sometimes we as people make mistakes. We try to run our servers in a friendly manner, so genuine racers can have a good time... I've looked in the bans list and your name isn't in there.

Team Member

CosmoDate: Sunday, 2014-05-04, 0:05 AM | Message # 3
Noob
Group: Users
Hi DavidSco, sorry for not answering you earlier, but I haven't been here in ages.

I always save my replays the handful of times I banned someone in the past year or so, because I learned a long time ago that people who get banned usually do not agree with the administrators' decisions, and that we, admins, need to have some evidence to defend ourselves. Yet, I was not able to find a replay on the date you said I banned you. Could you give me your nickname, and day when this accident happened, so that I can retrieve the right file that the owner can review? Also,  are you 100 percent sure that I'm the one who banned you?

Please reply directly here, so that it will be delivered to my email.

Cordially,
Cosmo.

Forum » Server's » Reports » AMG Cosmo
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024