Thursday, 2024-04-25, 5:59 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS

Welcome To The [A]uto [M]otive [G]odz Site & Forums

AMGMotorsports

Complaint to Limad StiggyclubR - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » Server's » Reports » Complaint to Limad StiggyclubR (Complaint to Limad StiggyclubR)
Complaint to Limad StiggyclubR
deadmartinius96Date: Thursday, 2014-09-18, 8:18 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Hello, today the 18th September I was in the AMG server (BL1 demo). The server was also attended by StiggyclubR. he started to insult me without any reason. Because it does not like Bohemia and Slovaks. I did not do anything to him. For his behavior, I demanded an apology. StiggyclubR gave me a ban for 24 hours, for no reason. I have no record from the server, because he gave me a ban I missed to save him. StiggyclubR, I do not know his nick LFS, but it is Limad of second level.
For his behaviors require an apology because I offend anyone, I am responsible, honest and fair play racer.

[SMOKE]Date: Friday, 2014-09-19, 2:12 AM | Message # 2
Pro Racer
Group: Team Member
Yeah we all know Stiggy - he has a long standing good reputation. We've never had any problems with him before. However, if what you say is true.. then that is some cause of concern for us. We regret to hear of this, and we will look into the matter. Is your real username deadmartinius96?> I can remove your name from the ban list. I'm sorry I didn't check the forum sooner.
*I have removed the name deadmartinius96 from the ban list.

Message edited by [SMOKE] - Friday, 2014-09-19, 2:14 AM

deadmartinius96Date: Friday, 2014-09-19, 2:55 PM | Message # 3
Noob
Group: Users
Hello, yes, i am deadmartinius96, but now i try to connect and window says: Server declined your connection. :/ ingame name i have RG, but LFS nickname i have deadmartinius96.

Forum » Server's » Reports » Complaint to Limad StiggyclubR (Complaint to Limad StiggyclubR)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024