Friday, 2024-04-19, 9:31 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS

Welcome To The [A]uto [M]otive [G]odz Site & Forums

AMGMotorsports

behaviour of el 34 - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » Server's » Reports » behaviour of el 34 (for the past action he needs to be banned)
behaviour of el 34
iliadrovossekovDate: Tuesday, 2015-04-28, 11:30 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Hello AMG-Team,

I was enjoying some races tonight before i went to sleep... I had some good fight with other drivers and had some fun to complete some laps.

On one situation i made a little mistake, In the last corner of lap 3 on 4:55 min (file "el 34 ban thatguy" http://www.mediafire.com/download/8a7qm9x8kautcfz/el+34+ban+that+guy.mpr) i pushed him a bit out of corner and went on the grass, i apologized myself but he already showed some overreaction by typing "thank you". as i rejoined the track we collided side by side and unfortunately an extraordinary lag made el 34 spun... i appologized myself again...
Later on that replay he starts to put me down (tells me multiple times that im a bad driver and i should go fck myself). I warned him that i will report him later but he kept going complaining. 

On the 2nd race "el 34" http://www.mediafire.com/download/g3yimo70e68y6fo/el+34.mpr he told me he wont revenge... but with no surprise he did.

At 2:30 lap 2 he was in front of me of the straight. He let me pass and after the straight he crashed me and disconnected. 

His actions were immature and cruelness, thats why he deserves a ban for maybe a week or two to calm a little bit down and think about that passed event.

I hope you can respond as soon as possible 

Best goodnight wishes 

ICeleritasGT  good

SinDate: Wednesday, 2015-04-29, 0:07 AM | Message # 2
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
We've had issues with this guy before, so I'm not surprised by his actions.... A ban has been put in place

Team Member

JJDate: Wednesday, 2015-04-29, 11:51 AM | Message # 3
Noob
Group: Team Member
I race with El 34 a fair bit and he has always raced well and been very quiet... Funny how otherwise good racers can turn nasty the minute admin are absent! cracker is a good example of this...

Message edited by JJ - Wednesday, 2015-04-29, 11:52 AM

HBakerDate: Thursday, 2015-04-30, 11:18 PM | Message # 4
Amatuer
Group: Users
Hey JJ.

I'm pretty new here myself, but just want to add that this is our servers, and peeps should show respect for racing itself, and then respect for being on our servers.
I can't judge anything here, just support what seems to be a fair reaction from you.
Seems to me it's just fair you report such stuff.

Regards H. Baker

JJDate: Friday, 2015-05-01, 7:12 AM | Message # 5
Noob
Group: Team Member
Hey Baker

thanks and I agree with you. No matter how well someone "has" raced in the past or how well known they are amongst regulars in the server, they must abide by server rules and keep their temper under control in certain circumstances and not look to seek revenge etc.

Forum » Server's » Reports » behaviour of el 34 (for the past action he needs to be banned)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024