[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » Server's » Protests » Banned??
Banned??
SingleEnginePilotDate: Saturday, 2009-10-24, 1:24 AM | Message # 1
Rookie
Group: Users
I can't seem to connect to server anymore "connection refused by host". Does that mean banned? I don't see how that could be.. I've never caused any problems.

SinDate: Saturday, 2009-10-24, 1:45 AM | Message # 2
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
Quote (SingleEnginePilot)
Does that mean banned?

Yeah it means banned ... we got fed up with u moaning about our server and giving some of the beginners a hard time , just because we give everyone a chance whatever there skill level (which is a whole lot more than some team servers do) ... if everyone was awesome than that'd be just great , but the world ain't perfect i'm afraid . plus the last time u were on as TheBlues u were going on about how all the best drivers should go to "another server" because our one was so bad , and seeing as we knew who u were a long time ago it sorta got on our nerves . u can still join with your other account so no problems hey .

Team Member

SingleEnginePilotDate: Saturday, 2009-10-24, 5:32 PM | Message # 3
Rookie
1st, I don't have another account or I would simply use that. So I don't knwo what you're talking about.
2nd, so you don't ban people that wreck, but you DO ban people that compain about others that wreck?? Where does it say in the server rules that you're not allowed to compain? OMG and you complain about other servers that ban wreckers.. What the heck?

Now, I don't know what incident you're exactly referring to when you say I said drivers should go to another server, but again, that is a bannable offense??

Again please show me how I broke any server rule and I won't ask any more questions.

SinDate: Saturday, 2009-10-24, 7:42 PM | Message # 4
Alien Racer
1st, I don't have another account or I would simply use that. So I don't knwo what you're talking about.

Whatever u say man

2nd, so you don't ban people that wreck, but you DO ban people that compain about others that wreck??

People get banned for deliberate wrecking yes , they dont get banned for being beginners , u got banned because we're fed up with your moaning everytime u come on ... so we thought we'd help u out and save u the trouble of getting wound up all the time

OMG and you complain about other servers that ban wreckers.. What the heck?

At no point did i complain , i stated a fact

Now, I don't know what incident you're exactly referring to when you say I said drivers should go to another server, but again, that is a bannable offense??

Its no different to advertising your team or recruiting on our server , and yeah its in the rules

Again please show me how I broke any server rule and I won't ask any more questions.

Read the above

Team Member

Tur8oDate: Sunday, 2009-10-25, 2:19 AM | Message # 5
Uber Racer
sorry "Blues" happy but i agree you moan all the time but what can i expect you were the one that banned me from the other server i went on because i went and span on grass at end of race... so think of it as karma maybe,,

Team Member

SingleEnginePilotDate: Sunday, 2009-10-25, 11:37 PM | Message # 6
Rookie
banned from what server, what are you all talking about?? what is going on with this group?? I've never seen anything like this..

So you ban someone for complaining about getting wrecked.. I guess I just don't get it.

oh well. good luck with your server..

Forum » Server's » Protests » Banned??
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024