Thursday, 2024-03-28, 2:22 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS

Welcome To The [A]uto [M]otive [G]odz Site & Forums

AMGMotorsports

Banned ? - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » Server's » Protests » Banned ? (wanting to know why i'm banned)
Banned ?
gary132Date: Friday, 2011-02-25, 1:22 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Hi fellas i usually race in your server. the other night i was trying to race, got bumped out a few times and my rating dropped. i was also trying out a setup on the fzr which is a nightmare to handle and bump my safety rating went. i understand i need to get it back up. turbo8 knows i dont mess around on your servers. it appears i am now banned from all your servers. so i cannot even go on the lower server to regain my safety rating. can i ask why im banned from the servers. thanks gary brown

Tur8oDate: Friday, 2011-02-25, 5:48 PM | Message # 2
Uber Racer
Group: Administrators
Yeah fo'sure I know your not a bad guy but when safety rating drops you get banned for 1 day I'm sure when Sin see's this he will remove it but until he pops on forums practice offline with it wink next time when you get warning message saying your safety is under 50% just jump back into FXR and do some races smile

Team Member

SinDate: Friday, 2011-02-25, 9:30 PM | Message # 3
Alien Racer
Yup , i saw it yesterday and removed it ... you can connect to any of our servers no prob's .

Sorry you fell foul of the Safety Rating system , but i do remove them quickly when i see its banned someone who i know is OK ...

Team Member

gary132Date: Saturday, 2011-02-26, 0:57 AM | Message # 4
Noob
Group: Users
Thanks fellas. have also had to go over to mouse now as my wheel has developed issues. so staying on track is a bit of a bind at moment. oval is ok. but will practice offline until ok to get back on track. i enjoy my time on your server. one of the best one to drive on...cheers lads see you on track i hope. gary

SinDate: Saturday, 2011-02-26, 1:05 AM | Message # 5
Alien Racer
No probs mate , if you want to increase your rating before you go on the GTR server just do some clean laps on the Rota or GT2 Server (type !rt to check it) ... i'm normally about at some point everyday so if it happens again just buzz me on here if i haven't removed it already .

wink

Team Member

SinDate: Saturday, 2011-02-26, 6:47 PM | Message # 6
Alien Racer
I just seen you get done again , so i've removed it already ... i don't know what happened for you to lose the !rt so quickly , but just type !info when on the server to see the best way to increase your safety rating .

Team Member

Forum » Server's » Protests » Banned ? (wanting to know why i'm banned)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024