Saturday, 2024-04-20, 8:11 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS

Welcome To The [A]uto [M]otive [G]odz Site & Forums

AMGMotorsports

M.I.A. - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » Server's » [AMG] GTi MotorSport » M.I.A. (post the names of those you miss here)
M.I.A.
[SMOKE]Date: Tuesday, 2011-10-18, 4:12 AM | Message # 1
Pro Racer
Group: Team Member
Anybody seen: Hajni, Madcama, PectoRis? Wayne is MIA - but it's his pc, he'll return soon.

SinDate: Tuesday, 2011-10-18, 10:44 AM | Message # 2
Alien Racer
Group: Administrators
Hajni, Madcama and Floyd also ... i haven't seen these guys for a while now . maybe real life has caught up with them .

Team Member

rageshgrDate: Tuesday, 2011-10-18, 12:49 PM | Message # 3
Intermediate
Group: Users
Hey I saw Wayne 2-3 times a week back! but not after that though. I am yet to see the legend Pascal in action!
In GTR, I see Turbo and Racer very rarely since Turbo is having night shift etc. I saw Tur8o once. He was number 6-7(last) on grid. I was at in the middle. There were 2-3 AMG guys too. As soon as the green flag, Turbo was upto 3rd. By middle of T1, he was 1st! 2nd lap 1:41.1x, 3rd lap 1:40.9x. After the race I told him nice to see him in action, he replied "I am not in form wait till I am in form"
' I told him "please don't go to form, I am already scared" LOL! What a racer!

Message edited by rageshgr - Tuesday, 2011-10-18, 1:13 PM

[SMOKE]Date: Tuesday, 2011-10-18, 4:38 PM | Message # 4
Pro Racer
Group: Team Member
Oh yeah, Floyd! Thanks Sin, I can't believe I forgot about him. Pascal and I correspond through email and youtube and I see him on AMG GTI, but as Sin said - real life catching up with him. Anton I don't see anymore - Anton was becoming a beast! But He went on a vacation - and came back about a second slower - then he stopped playing I think.

Forum » Server's » [AMG] GTi MotorSport » M.I.A. (post the names of those you miss here)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024