• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: B1gch0pper, Ryan  
Forum » Server's » [AMG] GTi MotorSport » Braking points
Braking points
rageshgrDate: Friday, 2011-10-21, 4:09 PM | Message # 1
Intermediate
Group: Users
Hi,

Woud n't it be good if we have brake points in GTi. Since many users in demo may be learners, I think it would benefit. What say? Or is it so that brake points are different for XFG and XRG etc?

[SMOKE]Date: Friday, 2011-10-21, 6:02 PM | Message # 2
Pro Racer
Group: Team Member
I know from my experience that there are different ways to brake in the XRG than the XFG, but other than that I think most corners have an ideal braking point. But if you place the braking points at the perfect location - like where Trismo brakes on his 1:32 laps, then 99% of the guys who try to brake at that same spot will go flying off the track. But if the braking points were put too soon - then people would argue that it isn't fast enough, sorta like the racing line's awful braking suggestions. So maybe that's why they're not added - because nobody can agree where to put them.

rageshgrDate: Friday, 2011-10-21, 6:45 PM | Message # 3
Intermediate
Group: Users
Ya, but we do have braking points in GTR, and it seems to work kinda well. Even there it may not suit everyone, but we can have it as a reference. For example, for 1st hairpin, I brake a bit before the brake point, but for the second hairpin, I brake a bit after the brake point. But I still use the brake points as a reference .

Forum » Server's » [AMG] GTi MotorSport » Braking points
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024